UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official talk shit about rage but never actually compete thread 2.0

pauly

Wanderer
Re: Official talk shit about rage but never actually compete thread 2.0

Jenova, in all my time playing UO I have never seen a babbling imbecil such as yourself. You are the biggest fucking retard, and I say that in the most literal...wait forget that, in EVERY sense of the word. YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. I hope to god you are not a minute older than 15. Constant forum wars, constant bragging over this shit like you just finished med school or something. you outa take your zyprexa man. maybe u can tell me where in nyc u live so i can come pee in your mouth, the creatine in my urine has more intellect than your brain cells; might help you out.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

pauly said:
Jenova, in all my time playing UO I have never seen a babbling imbecil such as yourself. You are the biggest fucking retard, and I say that in the most literal...wait forget that, in EVERY sense of the word. YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. I hope to god you are not a minute older than 15. Constant forum wars, constant bragging over this shit like you just finished med school or something. you outa take your zyprexa man. maybe u can tell me where in nyc u live so i can come pee in your mouth, the creatine in my urine has more intellect than your brain cells; might help you out.

Those in glass houses sire.

I bet you suck at UO also.

pauly

Wanderer

choru if i suck at uo, you shouldnt even be playing =\

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Dont insult a man with smarter urine than himself or he will start peeing. And come up with a diabolic scheme.

Probably involving a lot of shit.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

pauly said:
choru if i suck at uo, you shouldnt even be playing =\

Any reason behind this rather bold statement?

DementedJester said:
This is in responce to a thread recently made by StIdes that was trammeled before i could throw my say as an unbiased bystander in.

Yes, you overtook Rage.
Yes it happened chronologically after KUOC was removed.
Yes, you got banned for autocure recently.
Yes, i've been hearing talk of "Razor syncing".
No, you won't set up fight them.
Yes, you do run to your house ever time you see them.

I'll let someone else continue because i'm just too lazy.

I think other E. members and some rage members should get a say in this.
I also think this little discussion is best suited on this thread, because E. don't compete, or, rather, aren't any competition.

you pretty much hit the nail on the head

Fr0sty said:
hey you shut your mouth

coldblood

Knight

rage sux and never was good
the only good guild on uog ever is ss