UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Forum 2015 Secret Santa

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
@Amish_Hammer why does there need to be a even number?
You dont need to help lol, I got it under control, it would just get more confusing with multiple people. And why does there need to be an even number?
  1. Even numbers make it so everyone has a partner, if it is a odd number than I will fill the odd spot.
  2. And if you meant the even number in a different way. I have the list of people written down, they are numbered so I know what to input in random.org so I can easily figure out who goes where.

Ajani

Page
@Amish_Hammer i have a idea about this event
everyone puts there gift in a stocking or gift box and have a book in it with there name or have the book say from anonymous and then page for a gm to take there box and give to the person who is suposed to receives the gift and that way if they are not on at the same time it will still be easy to do

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
@Amish_Hammer i have a idea about this event
everyone puts there gift in a stocking or gift box and have a book in it with there name or have the book say from anonymous and then page for a gm to take there box and give to the person who is suposed to receives the gift and that way if they are not on at the same time it will still be easy to do
For that to happen we would actually need the safe to be on and be interested in helping out. One of my idea's was to have everyone put their gift in a box or whatever container, than put a book with the name of the person its supposed to go to, than give it to me so i could hand them out. But again, that would mean people would have to trust me with whatever they are giving away. I do not recommend that method even though I would not take anything, I just dont think people should trust others that easily with their things.

Ajani

Page
For that to happen we would actually need the safe to be on and be interested in helping out. One of my idea's was to have everyone put their gift in a box or whatever container, than put a book with the name of the person its supposed to go to, than give it to me so i could hand them out. But again, that would mean people would have to trust me with whatever they are giving away. I do not recommend that method even though I would not take anything, I just dont think people should trust others that easily with their things.
how else would it be a true secret then to trust someone with the gift maybe @Eos would help?

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
It wont be a true secret santa, from the way it is right now, people will find out who they have as their partner that they need to get a gift for. it is completely up to them to keep it a secret about who they have. it is a secret until the end when you have to turn it in. If everyone trusted me with their stuff, I would gladly take it and give it to everyone, but I dont think that will ever happen, so this is the best alternative that I could come up with.

Yo it doesnt matter if you know who you are getting the gift for, in fact it is better this way. I have been to several events where it was done both ways so it doesnt really matter.

Lead44

Page
It's. It not work! Dylan get your ass back in bro! I think this is a kick ass way to do a community event.. Amish hammer it's bad ass bud for real! I trust the hammer... I think we all should.. If he was to be mean and keep said gifts it would tarnish his name so bad no one would wanna play with him/her... So ima give it a chance and have trust..

Polukranos

Traveler
It's. It not work! Dylan get your ass back in bro! I think this is a kick ass way to do a community event.. Amish hammer it's bad ass bud for real! I trust the hammer... I think we all should.. If he was to be mean and keep said gifts it would tarnish his name so bad no one would wanna play with him/her... So ima give it a chance and have trust..
yea thats what im saying

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
:anime: Thanks beard senpai. I already knew it was a nice event, I just didnt plan it to well, next year it will be better, maybe ill get my lazy ass to do some photoshop stuff instead.