UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Odd question

snaggle

Sorceror
I just came back after a while and a hard drive failure. I have a tamer that I use and I use to have the "all kill" command and the "all follow me" commands set to the page up and page down buttons in the center of the keyboard not the number pad.

The problem I am having is when I set it up through the uo option it doesn't save them I even tried to manually put the macro in my macros notepad but it doesn't work. So i made a razor macro and set those keys the only problem I have is now when i hit the macro button my char moves, I remember before that didn't happen and I am wondering am I missing something or did something change?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
While the macro was recording in razor you moved. It recorded the movement and when you press the hotkey for it, it moves? If so, just delete the line that says move in the macro or re-record it.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Don't think Razor would over-ride the up arrow moving you. That's a default function for that key. I also don't think UO will let your set it on those keys either since they are designated movement keys. I'd suggest just setting the commands up on another key.

snaggle

Sorceror
Thanks for the info there is no move in the macro it must just be because they are movement keys i guess although I would never use them to move its just the page up and page down buttons next to home and end but oh well its not that bad. It was bad at first when i had my heal pet macro there but I changed that