UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Occlo Bank House

Reaper H-C

Wanderer
High Bid is 1.9 mil from revelations, and no im not just gonna sell it and not tell everyone. I will post it here before i make final sale for any last minute atemps to outbid it.

Vapor said:
Wow .. Maybe I should just go delete the house to end all the problems. It looks to close to the bank. ;/

There arn't any problems Vapor. There was no malice behind my post. I was just making sure he didn't auction it off privately.

Last time I bid on a 'choice' piece of real estate the guy selling it ending up privately selling it for an 'unrefusable offer' which ended up being less than half of what I would of paid for it.

Just making sure it doesn't happen again :)

Tetsuo

Sorceror
laugh

But maybe the customize house hiding is *** though? running from people and having the customize menu up to run from people .. its kind of retarded i mean c'mon , you hide and then all of a sudden you just vanish and somehow we can't walk in the house.. gg on finding something i've never seen someone do.[ e laugh.