UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

observed no faction fighting

qweazdak

Wanderer
observed no faction fighting

c'mon people kill people who arent in your faction. you whine about not enough faction fighting but yet you pks unite from different factions and prey on people who wander in brit mg. house hiding and invising at the moongate doesnt make you a cool person.

[Drakull]

Knight
You forget about people having and using chars in different factions killing their own comrades to protect their other faction char...

Chinelo

Wanderer
What about the guys who is lamming scores?
I think they should deleted the chars. I dunno if it is being done, but i saw the Audi- char disapeared from the top scores in the reports site.

LOL.

All those points were legit you fucking noobs.

My character got deleted because the fact I named it Audi- and PSZ thought that was the real Audi-.

Get your fucking facts straight.

How? Ive played for 310 days. Factions havent been gimped that long.

And yes, all your brazilian friends have contributed to my score.

Chinelo

Wanderer
The info i have, the brasillians guys leave the shard.
About the s3b guys, we are out for a while.
So you don't have targets.

Chinelo

Wanderer
You guys make me laught.
Yes I have the skill, I know he plays well like many here. But, he have 50 ping while many of us have 250+.
Once we called him to play in a brazillian shard that was running in test server.
OMG, he died everytime and killed few guys.
I dont think he played different like here in Demise, but him ping was greater than the others guys he was fighting.

LOL, i was at 100+ points in a few hours on that shard

EVERYONE DIED there was 50+ people per faction you dumb fuck

and i still pinged 100~ there. We have connections here.

Chinelo

Wanderer
Good connection. But u died for the noobs, and none guy get 100+ punkte that day. You were like 30~50, and spm got 60+.

lol, bullshit man.

me and sario or w/e were 80+

I dont even want to argue about it, the fact is, you suck and always will, no matter what shard your on :eek: