UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

not to bust on anyone

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
not to bust on anyone

or take a shot at any of the staff here but... im finding this shard kind of pointless its sooooo big and no one is ever on theres like 7 people on right now but being its 4 facets and i can only travel to 3 i am not gonna find anyone =( and skill gain is agonizing maybe a suggestion for the first month we have skill gain similar to hybrid to speed things up and im sure that would attract some of the people from hybrid over to here

surgat

Wanderer
what about the people that comes after this one month you are saying? he will have problems to gm his skills, and to make money, as everyone will already have gmed all crafting skills, taming and everything else... it would be unfair to those who come after this period you are saying, the economy will suck as it is uogamers,and soon enough everyone will get tired of the shard because the only thing to do then will be pvp: better go to uogamers then - no trammel, illshenar or malas, fight people wherever you want.
in my opinion it would be better to have rates EVEN harder than now. I played in a AOS freeshard in Brazil (Illusions) and rates were awful. took me 2 weeks to gm mining, in 7 months of the shard existence there was no gm tamer and the shard was always with about 200 players on it. And there is still a lot of people there and it is considered the best shard in Brazil. Higher rates make things more exciting. You have to sweat a lot to make money. Easy rates make everything to easy- making characters, money... there will be only pvp left. Then why would anyone come here? Why dont stay in uogamers and keep pvping there?

qweazdak

Wanderer
im coming here for the AoS expierience. the #1 thing that will make this shard successful are quests or the likes. anybody can go to a shard and pvp, but not all will have great quests.

psz

Administrator
Remember folks: Unlike Hybrid or Rebirth or IPY or the like, this shard has had little to no advertising, has only been on UOGamers for like 2 weeks, and has had few votes on the top lists.

Once people find out about it (AND START VOTING!!!! ;->), you should see a large pickup in population.

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
ok well heres my intake on "the whole aos expirience" i started playing 4 months before aos.... i now hate it.... aos was my best times on osi and my worst if it were not for my 4th year vet rl friend who quit osi i would be paying what is it 15$ a month... no where in that post did i say make it exactly like uogamers hybrid i personally like making chars on hybrid a nice medium would be nice though cause think about it people who are dedicated to a server yes they may stay here how long will you guys stay here.... well if the playerbase is only 4-7 i dont know how any one can stay here.... as for the "whole aos aos expirience" like i tried starting off with but strayed way from... it sucked it killed osi for me it power hour and shit it on the ground, it took a balanced resist system and turned it into item hunting... it took balanced pvp into who has the most money in the bank to pay for insurance and who has enough time to spend hundreds of hours at a gay ass dungeon called doom i mean my idea of an awsome aos server would be malas ilsh and fel asll fel set rules no fc/fcr (unless you want to make it so weak people dont want to get it) pre aos resistance, no insurance, artis non existance, the monsters were cool, the lands were cool, but the massive checks and balances that were implemented to a system that needed not work upon and driving away some of the best players of UO to quit is just not cool in the least

the only reason im here is cause aos was my first UO love twas a heartbreak when i quit and id love to come back to an aos shard every now and then and play (id want my character made though) and have fun and the second reason i am here is that i support the run uo team no matter what form of shard they make if they were to decide and make a diablo2 shard.... god forbid i would probably support it.... for 2 weeks...

k thats my thought on the subject

I have a feeling this shard will do good. I think I will spend more time on here than Hybrid despite the low population. =D

Give it time

jonthemaster

Wanderer
well now there is normally 10-12 people on...
and i never played anything other than AOS so have no in put other than the people count