UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Not flipping out just interested.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
Not flipping out just interested.

I have logged in to the server at 10:08 this morning (wensday) and found that my account seems to have no chars in it? I am assuming that this is an issue with the server moving over. Any response would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Archioli

Wanderer
oye, dude... that's bad. keep trying! one time i tried to log in and there were no characters, but then i realized i spelled my account name wrong... i switched two of the letters around. hope all is well!

Cantsayb

Wanderer
oye, dude... that's bad. keep trying! one time i tried to log in and there were no characters, but then i realized i spelled my account name wrong... i switched two of the letters around. hope all is well!

hehe :D

Luckily i cannot type correctly, i tried 2 hours later, typed slowly, and all of my chars are waiting for me to play ;). Thanks for the responses guys.

Irina

Wanderer
Cantsayb said:
hehe :D

Luckily i cannot type correctly, i tried 2 hours later, typed slowly, and all of my chars are waiting for me to play ;). Thanks for the responses guys.

Rofl!! Good job!

Ataris

Wanderer
aye somtimes i type like bobjoe, but i really have acct bobjo, but it still makes a brand new acct

p.s. thats not really my acct.. sorry hackers!

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
If you have a static IP, I'd suggest you do what I did and create your other two accounts, so you can't mistakenly create accounts and not find your characters.