UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@ noah-mark-mickey-neon

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You 4 niggas been ducking and dodging for about 6 months now, today is the day u muthafuckas is gon kick in!

You got smashed 30-3 about 3 months ago and you haven't got any better. (I've watched you duel since and you haven't changed how you duel)

Please post these pics of you beating me though. We're all dying to see them lol

My computer didn't revert back any further, but I did find some nice funny ones of you getting rekt, I will post them later. Unless someone can help me revert back even further than my latest point. Anyways stop going back on shit that was MONTHS ago. Little extreme on the hiding eh? Bitch

There is literally no way you think that you are actually good when you destroyed every fight. It has to be a joke, anyone who gets beat as badly as you MUST know that they're shit. Either you're fucking retarded or just delusional.