UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

No more bonded pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxious99

Wanderer
Re: No more bonded pets.

You accused the staff of keeping money for themselves and said that they need to get "a real job" even though they do this as a hobby and they pay for about 20% of the costs for this shard, aside from the time and work they put into it.

noxious99 said:
You accused the staff of keeping money for themselves and said that they need to get "a real job" even though they do this as a hobby and they pay for about 20% of the costs for this shard, aside from the time and work they put into it.

BUT not all of the money goes to hosting the shard.

noxious99

Wanderer

pimpin' sevie said:
BUT not all of the money goes to hosting the shard.
ALL of the money goes to hosting the shard and other fees such as upgrades, etc. ALL OF IT. It would be illegal for them to make money by emulating a game that EA created.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

Blah blah blah blah

Actually there are a lot of reasons why we are considering removing bonding, none of which I feel like talking about right now - cause its 7/4 sirs, and Im going out.

But yes, the staff voted 7-1 on removing bonding. So we'll see if someone removes it soon.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

ALSO:

If I ever see a post about the donation **** and staff members getting that I will lose it on someone.

The donations run our network, which racks up a pretty penny. Ryan uses 100% of the donations for shard maintenance. How do you think we moved to this new big *** server? You think Ryan wants to pay about $1500 a month for that? I dont think so!

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

and while i'm still somewhat awake let me post this even though the thread is closed. i'm sure some hapless person will read this....

UO Gamers: Hybrid
Officially Sponsored by RunUO: Largest freeshard ever!
PvP MADZ ALL RUO 715 618/697/4538 WEB X

mind you that i recall someone saying this is not just a pvp shard.. if that was true then the UOGateway would not read as it does right now..
quit complaining.. and i am with mike on this one i see one more person bashing on ryan and saying admins need to get a job i'm going to blow my last remaining fuse that resembles the last shred of my patience..

get with the program and quit being such a trammified newb as some like to call one another..

and just think you ride upon a 7x mare big deal.. cut me some slack..
i have a tamer oh yes yes i die alot on that tamer purposely.. why? for the shear sake of it to quelch some pk's urge to kill.. then i get my tamer res'd pets res'd and i have another go..

but i'll say this right now i do have several pk chars and every time i see someone pvp'ing with a pet i feel this urge to go on the war path.. 20 seconds later pet is dead after a combo dump and usually a well timed one too..

so if this change happens i'll be happier.. but until my comp gets new memory i'm stuck here on the forums.. ;) congrats you have now made it to my hit list...

good day

Status
Not open for further replies.