UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NIGHTMARE Training Question

bodysn

Sorceror
NIGHTMARE Training Question

After I GM, Mage/Med/Eval/Resist...

What is the QUICKEST way to Gm the Wrestle/Anatomy/Tactics ?

bodysn

Sorceror
Re: NIGHTMARE Training Question

which one you think bro ?

does it really matter ?

I guess either right

DeViiaNt

Knight

*lady

Vorpal bunnies will take forever if starting from zero, but they're decent for filling in the blanks. However, making them wrestle each other is your best bet.

the bunnies idea just helps newer players gain money as well while they are training although it will take nearly 2-3 times as long prob due to them chasing the vorpal bunnies around.

Vertica34

Sorceror

I have a question that goes under mare training, when you tame a mare and the stats that are with your mare like hits and strenght, can those stats go up as you train your mare?
Thanks
Wal-Mart

Travis Tey

Sorceror

Well Mares max out at 525/525.. so the closer you get to that the more money it will fetch and the faster it would sell.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Mare str and hp range from 497-525. mares with 520+ in both hp and str sell for more.

jigga941

Sorceror
Hello, question about training magery/resist, Do you just separate the mares and let them cast on eachother or is there a faster way to train?

lucascyb

Sorceror
kill the mares (bonded of course) all the way down to 0 in all skills then separate the mares so they cant gm the mele skills. then have them attack each other WHILE THEY ARE IN DISCORD, one of the most important things people forget is you have to let them pause to get their mana back so they can cast high level spells this gains them faster, it does take along time about 90 hours or so but its all afk bro I usually separate them with a door and open the door they fight etc then it closes I wait about 45 seconds then open it again, any more questions just holla.

If you don't kill them down to 0 its kinda like GMing a charater shit will take u forever way longer than u think.

jigga941

Sorceror
So basically the trick is gming mage/resist before you train physical skills. like when your trying to 7x a char, always seems like the seventh skill takes a lot longer