UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nightmare armor

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
You wasn't crying when other dexers fighting ur hybrid armor were having the joy of dealing one damage to you...ugh

crikey

Sorceror
You guys just dont get it *sigh*
Or Im being trolled lol

Im against nightmare armor being blessed, because I now know it has top notch AR rating and is repairable

What I was saying is if the AR rating was 0, or base leather level, and if the armor was not repairable, then itd be cool to be blessed as a pretty outfit. If the armor sucked, having it blessed wouldnt be a pvp issue whatsoever

Basically like wearing darth vader costume into battle. Yeah its blessed armor, but its absolutely terrible

nah mean/

crikey

Sorceror
Do more champs you say? Could be fun. would love to finish my collection of the armor anyway
And you will make lots of hybrid coins to boot ;)
Champs drop roughly 1k hybriid coins right? I forget the number.
I wonder if the harrower drops more hybrid coins then the regular champ spawns?

What pieces of the armor are you missing?

General Lee 21

Wanderer
It's more than likely gone lol, ur accounts have been sliding around all over the place..like a slip n slide or something..idk. hell even @Darian#1 was farming rank off em hahaha

I was rank 1 when it was just me and mickey and a few others. He ended up farming rank 1 back after I logged. But I never cared to fight over it.