UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nightmare armor

crikey

Sorceror
How about making nightmare armor pieces blessed?
It's just regular leather that LOOKS badass as fuck. Since its not repairable, it wouldnt be a broken item like the Hybrid armor was
Would possibly boost champion spawn activity with people out trying to get a suit of this badass looking armor

Just a thhought :)

crikey

Sorceror
Nightmare armor is a full AR tier (and a half?) above invul and is reparable.
Oh no kidding.....

Fuck I'm an idiot then
Its so damn rare, and never talked about, it is almost mythical to me ;)

I guess my idea is crap then.....
Who would want their badass armor turned to shit just to have it blessed?

fuck it

Its stronger then INVUL, AND repairable, why the FUCK aren't people using this in events and tournaments?!?
Farm that shit up people wtf is wrong with you

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
We need no more blessed armor.
All blessed weapons/armor were already suppose to be done away with.

Nightmare armor is cool, but just blessing one more piece of armor? It'll just continue to keep that window of bullshit open.

They should be focusing on game changes/evolution.
Too bad the owner is MIA.

crikey

Sorceror
We need no more blessed armor.
All blessed weapons/armor were already suppose to be done away with.

Nightmare armor is cool, but just blessing one more piece of armor? It'll just continue to keep that window of bullshit open.

They should be focusing on game changes/evolution.
Too bad the owner is MIA.
You misunderstand

I originally thought the armor sucked. I thought it was like plain leather shit armor. I thought blessing it would be a nifty banksitting outfit, since it wouldnt damage pvp at all

But since its better then INVUL and is repairable, then HELL NO it shouldnt be blessed

TRADE MAN

Squire
blessing nightmare armor wouldn't be a terrible idea. It can be farmed for and also can be equipped and useful to mages. This would get champ spawns rocking big time.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
wait what is nightmare armor? This is the first time i've seen mention of this.

One piece of leather armor drops when you defeat the Harrower. Its black leather which right now is just a nice tourney armor or lockdown.

Honestly I am sort of against making this armor blessed, we already had sort of problems with hybrid armor that we had to remove it from the game, and people who own the armor feel like they got ripped off after we took away the great benefits of the armor, I would rather not have a repeat of that.

However, making it blessed would give people a huge incentive to do the Champ spawns, but still that doesn't sell it to me that much.

The only way I would be supportive for blessed nightmare armor would be to make it durability pretty low. (Meaning it can break easier). Yes, it can be repairable, but lower its original durability to a degree, it would make the armor less desirable to use at the same time, make dexxers happy to go out there and have a chance to smash that shit.

But still not a huge fan.

One piece of leather armor drops when you defeat the Harrower. Its black leather which right now is just a nice tourney armor or lockdown.

Honestly I am sort of against making this armor blessed, we already had sort of problems with hybrid armor that we had to remove it from the game, and people who own the armor feel like they got ripped off after we took away the great benefits of the armor, I would rather not have a repeat of that.

However, making it blessed would give people a huge incentive to do the Champ spawns, but still that doesn't sell it to me that much.

The only way I would be supportive for blessed nightmare armor would be to make it durability pretty low. (Meaning it can break easier). Yes, it can be repairable, but lower its original durability to a degree, it would make the armor less desirable to use at the same time, make dexxers happy to go out there and have a chance to smash that shit.

But still not a huge fan.
It shouldn't be even a thought going into anyone's head about blessed armor period
......... not even a chance.....

Silly Santa

Sorceror
How about making nightmare armor pieces blessed?
It's just regular leather that LOOKS badass as fuck. Since its not repairable, it wouldnt be a broken item like the Hybrid armor was
Would possibly boost champion spawn activity with people out trying to get a suit of this badass looking armor

Just a thhought :)

More blessed armor? Thy ex-purple terribad wizards look down upon you - GTFO here with wanting more blessed armor in game xD

susejmaster

Traveler
blessing nightmare armor wouldn't be a terrible idea. It can be farmed for and also can be equipped and useful to mages. This would get champ spawns rocking big time.

i dont think anything with AR should be blessable that sounds terrible (other than the vet robe and cape)