UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nice RP in RPTown

Caz

Knight
Nice RP in RPTown

Just want to say thanks to everyone who was around the RP town tonight. Myself and Oliver set up some tables and chairs with food and a few others turned up. The guardsmen did a patrol though we didn't get to speak to them that much. Props to Sarai Cantou and Kitty for staying and RPing with us. Hopefully we'll see more activity like this in the future. :)

Caz

Knight
Re: Nice RP in RPTown

Caz

Knight

Lots of fun tonight. The town is pretty great but there's a few problems with it to be a full-time hangout... namely that there's not enough places for guilds to hangout - the tavern gets really crowded. All the other buildings are tiny and filled with npcs. It would be nice to have a few empty buildings for that... and that none of the doors in the town are linked, so if you open a double door only the door you clicked opens.

Edit: and the tavern needs windows

But I'm just nitpicking. :p It was really cool

I can't believe there were so many roleplayers on tonite. This is good news for the rp community, if we keep this up the island is going to have a ton of rpers on it.

Vas Griffith;1938460 said:
I can't believe there were so many roleplayers on tonite. This is good news for the rp community, if we keep this up the island is going to have a ton of rpers on it.

I know it made me happy on the insides. I haven't seen that many in over a year.

Torgin.

Sorceror

Yeah this was some good fun! Shame I showed up a bit late but I got some pics regardless. Sorry I didn't crop them. I'm too damn tried.

Some PK fighting ensues after this

Until alas...

PinoX7

Wanderer

Oh, wow, great idea with those boxes. We are gonna have to work harder next time to get all the exits covered

Dran

Wanderer

THE BEST RP NIGHT EVER!

God, I was constantly supposed to go to sleep but I just couldn't! So much fun!
Hopefully we'll have more such nights :)

As you all can see griefers can be dealt with. It all requires some teamwork.

~ Dranyam Naneek

Caz

Knight

Yeah it was great. It seemed like as the night went on more and more RPers just poured out of the woodwork. Maybe we can get some events going.