UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NFL football

psz

Administrator
Re: NFL football

Now now, the Saints missed one too (granted it was TWICE as far....)

But yeah, Washington had the Saints by 10 on THREE DIFFERENT occasions. Really can't let a team catch up double digits THREE TIMES in a game.

psz

Administrator

Saints 13-0 - NFC

Colts 13-0 - AFC

Playoffs are looking good....

Peen8902000

Wanderer

to all the steelers fans out there (including my gf) sorry?

and i agree would be interesting to see 2 undefeateds go head to head in the super bowl but im gonna go on a limb here and say

Vikings vs Colts in the super bowl

Hilda

Wanderer

Ehhg. Packer - Cardinals game. Intense, so intense. I think I died a little on the inside.

Packers were so close.. sdfsdaxdfsjfas. ;[

Phelon

Knight

Merox-demise;685728 said:
Ehhg. Packer - Cardinals game. Intense, so intense. I think I died a little on the inside.

Packers were so close.. sdfsdaxdfsjfas. ;[

Yea that was crazy. What a complete defensive breakdown on both sides. I was sure the Packers had it when they won the toss in OT.

silvertiger

Knight

Ah so the cardinals won! I missed the overtime. I can't believe that kicker missed so badly before the OT. The kick through the uprights during kickoff was nice though.:D

The Patriot/Raven game was nasty. Can't believe how much of a beatdown patriots got.:eek:

Phelon

Knight

Where did this thread go? How 'bout them Saints? Favre pulls a classic "Favre" and we have what may be the best Superbowl in the last 10 years.

I like Peyton as much as the next guy but I want Drew to step on his neck as he climbs his way to a New Orleans win. The franchise and city deserve it.

Phelon

Knight

Hehe, you certainly did but who the f**k cares, GO SAINTS!!!! It's going to be a hell of a game and as a lifetime skins fan i'll tell you this. Your DC (Williams) will pull something crazy out for the big games. Gibbs loved him for a reason.

Edit add: Gregg Williams is one of the best when it comes to prep work and game plan. Last weeks shoot out was flukey for his units.

hahaha gonna be a great game

im a USC fan reggie bush

but been a colts fan my whole life

GO COLTS YOUR GONNA TAKE ANOTHER RING PEYTON

KingJames

Wanderer

Well tbh I was hoping for viking/colts, but will still be a great game. What did ya'll think about the ProBowl?

Phelon

Knight

KingJames;697826 said:
Well tbh I was hoping for viking/colts, but will still be a great game. What did ya'll think about the ProBowl?

I turned it off after it was 14-10 afer 8 minutes. I know the game doesn't matter but that was silly. People were jogging during the first possesion.

psz

Administrator

I had no reason to watch the probowl, as the starting QBs for both teams didn't play and, to be honest, it's a game that "counts" even less than Pre-Season. Just no interest.

KingJames

Wanderer

Well if they don't hustle they are stuck up and don't love football just play it. If you watch the allstar games for other sports people actually try to have fun and not just make an appearance. The NBA Allstar game is probably the best of the allstar games, but back on topic Peyton's gonna win. The colts or saints ain't but peyton is. Okay I'm being stupid again. It will be a good game and I have no prediction.