UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0sty

Lord
Re: New to the forums!

So um...loveforhire...how much money have you made from making this thread? Just curious...

Irina

Wanderer

Welcome to Hybrid.

Words of advice: Don't send nudes or pictures in general to anyone if you don't want them to be shown to every single person on the shard in about 5 minutes + made into a ytmnd. If you want that, then post them in the picture thread :p

Addicted

Disciple

Irina;1247295 said:
Welcome to Hybrid.

Words of advice: Don't send nudes or pictures in general to anyone if you don't want them to be shown to every single person on the shard in about 5 minutes + made into a ytmnd. If you want that, then post them in the picture thread :p

I doubt he is worried about that.

wkstrm

Lord

Irina;1247295 said:
Welcome to Hybrid.

yeah. take an advice from Irina who made the misstake she is talking about. :D

BTW, she made a movie too.

wkstrm

Lord

Suil Ban;1247311 said:

arn't we all?

which got me thinking of Life of Brian, the scene where they are to stone someone for saying "Jehova".. were all women got lose beards. :)

wkstrm

Lord

Suil Ban;1247352 said:
euph, you drunk? first time you've made so many english mistakes

almost.. I got a terrible headache, I'm stuck here at work for atleast 8 hours more and I mostly feel like sleaping and I can't. =/

selo

Wanderer

Irina;1247295 said:
Welcome to Hybrid.

Selling nudes of Irina.

Aim me.

a loller

Wanderer

Shadow772;1247033 said:
GO RAPIDASH!

I COUNTER WITH CHARIZARD

How is this thread still going?! And it's a dude lol? I've looked at this thread from time to time. Did not expect it to get this bad. :D

wkstrm

Lord

bad? this is great!
we have revealed one of the internets biggest lies. THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON INTARNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.