UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: New to the forums!

lol at this thread

I'm glad we let it go on for so long.

So who wants to guesss who this "girl" is?

r33n

Knight

djstepanek;1248008 said:
high fives all around to those that knew from the start

it was funny

^5

Yeah we thought we'd make an example out of someone. =]

r33n

Knight

Grass Clone Army;1248999 said:
conspire much

It is no conspiracy... We matched IP's and the IP's are the same. I even added both of their aims to double check, and both had 36 minutes of idle-ness (i can provide the SS if you want me to.) Also, yeah we considered maybe it was a younger sister of the guy, but he posted the thread on his girl char forum account, then proceeded to go on his guy account and say "show me your noods" or something of the like. So either 95% he is a guy trying to get free items, or 5% he is trying to fuck his sister.

You be the judge :)

r33n;1249124 said:
It is no conspiracy... We matched IP's and the IP's are the same. I even added both of their aims to double check, and both had 36 minutes of idle-ness (i can provide the SS if you want me to.) Also, yeah we considered maybe it was a younger sister of the guy, but he posted the thread on his girl char forum account, then proceeded to go on his guy account and say "show me your noods" or something of the like. So either 95% he is a guy trying to get free items, or 5% he is trying to fuck his sister.

You be the judge :)

i think hes trying to get free items.... but somehow i think he WOULD try to fuck his owns sis to be honest

Oriel-hybrid;1249183 said:
We should have a thread like this every week, they rawk

Quit the forums and then come back and we'll pretend you've never been here before, so i can beg you for your nudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.