UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"New" player looking for guild :)

Shanee

Wanderer
Hello!

I am looking for people to play with, after long time of not playing UO I felt nostalgic and homesick so I decided to try out UO Hybrid.

I used to play UO on the official servers since about the coming of AoS and a bit before that on free servers which had either custom or pre-AoS rules.

I love PvP and roleplaying, I don't mind the activity much as long as I am with nice company :)

I only started developing my character so there is not much I could offer at the moment, especially not in the PvP part although I'd love to get back to some of that :)

I can be contacted on skype (shanee.nishry) and facebook (look for Shanee Nishry or [email protected])

Shanee

Wanderer
As the thread states, an application is not to be posted on that thread, and it should be done through our website.

Sorry, I actually posted on both as I noticed this only after posting here :)
The site is a bit confusing the forum post contains the bit saying "Do not post on this forum" even on the heartbreaker forum.