UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Game: Bombing Run!

Re: New Game: Bombing Run!

Events are put in for fun, not to make you rich. They should do away with rewards altogether tbh.

Zippy

Razor Creator

JesseJane said:
tbh, this game sucks......doesnt pay shit either.
It actually pays really well if you get the ball. Or do anything other than run around in circles. I'm sorry that you suck so much tbh.

Cody23

Wanderer

Would also be a lot better if the football arena wasn't screwed up so that one team can't make field goals, i paged about it but they did nothing :/

Zippy

Razor Creator

Cody23 said:
Would also be a lot better if the football arena wasn't screwed up so that one team can't make field goals, i paged about it but they did nothing :/
Maybe you just don't know how to do it?

space pirate

Wanderer

people are such idiots.. thx zippy for making 0wn ass events... double domination was really fun as well.. i played it today

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

End Dream said:
people are such idiots.. thx zippy for making 0wn ass events... double domination was really fun as well.. i played it today
I actually missed that one, I was too busy setting up my vender. What exactly was that game all about?

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

Testamentx-hybrid said:
Read Zippy's first post about this game?
Ive played the game before so I know what the game is about, I was just asking what went on in the latest (special) game since I missed it.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

Just a suggestion, I think the game would be a little better with out the names running around everywhere, But thats just me.

sasso

Wanderer

this game is awsome.... but the non depleteing thing isnt exactly true... ive used about 100 arrows and they aint comming back :p

Zippy said:
Please define "European timezone"

we're about 5-7 hours ahead of you americans, if you did it at a more reasonable hour such at 5-7pm your time (since there are more american uogamer players than european) then there will still be a fair few of us on at around midnight time