UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New forum name?

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer
New forum name?

Unsatisfied with your new -demise forum name?

Multiple forum names that are yours, but with slightly different emails or with different passwords?

PM Ryan: http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/private.php?do=newpm&u=1

He said he'd take care of it (He wanted to do this forum merge thing :-P) - merging the names that are yours and giving you a new one if you don't like your current one or the capitalization on your current one.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: New forum name?

Dont PM me just to bitch. This merge was for the good of RunUO.

Eventually we plan on allowing you all 24 hours to change the names.

The Mysterious Stranger said:
so... if our names are fine, we dont have to say/do anything right?

I would say that is Correct :)

I see you and me are Happy Chappies :)

Tahnks for the info on this Asayre and Ryan, I think its a very logical transition.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

LOL I thought my account was gone when I tried to log in. Next time I'll read the news first.

Epileptick

Wanderer

Oh I assumed people with -demise at the ends of their names meant they were councelors...am I right?

Epileptick said:
Oh I assumed people with -demise at the ends of their names meant they were councelors...am I right?

I would assume from that, there is another person on Hybrid with the same name

e.g. John - demise
John - hybrid

merica

Wanderer

ok im new to this forum thing and im confused i just want to play uo could someone please help me out:(