UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NEW] for new players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
[NEW] for new players!

New Players of UOGamers [NEW] is now running.

The goal of [NEW] is to provide:
> new players with a place to get started including access to the guild barracks and some basic items.
> a meeting place for new players to meet friends and training partners.
> a recruiting area for guildmasters, faction leaders, or anyone wanting to support new players.
> advice and guidance for new players as needed.

Who may join:
New characters
Any new character may join for the trial month, although it is meant primarily for new players.

Experienced players
Player veterans will also be recruited to stand as guides and advisors for new players(limited). I will be recruiting those who I know are active and willing to help.

[NEW] Rules
For new players:
1. Your beginner time in [NEW] is limited to one month. The join date will become your guild title.
New players will always have a date as title, no exceptions.
2. After the initial month, players may stay in [NEW] for one additional month with a reasonable donation of resources for [NEW]. These players will have the title Squire. at the end of the second month the player is released from [NEW].
3. This is a neutral guild.
>There is to be no attacking other blues, reds, and/or greys by it's members. Fighting is limited to guild sparring, sparring with a trainer, and defense when attacked.
>No looting of corpses you didn't kill.
>No stealing/snooping other players unless permission has been given by them, and only for training purposes.
>No interfering in others pvp by healing, rezzing or otherwise.
>There is to be no group hunt of another player/guild to seek revenge.

In the event of trouble with a player or guild, I am to be informed. I will talk to them if possiblr. If they persist in killing/harrassing new members I will seek assistance from the shard players who have offered their services.

For veteran players:
4. Veteran players joining to guide and advise will have veteran as title. These will be extremely limited in numbers.
5. Veterans are to act as recruiters, guides and advisors. If they are not ingame for these purposes they must toggle the guild tag off. Veterans are not protected by the guild tag from attack.

Anyone found breaking the rules or abusing the guild will be ejected.

The [NEW] guild is not meant to be a handout station for new players. It is to be a home for the new to get started. A month is more than enough time to get going and I expect many will resign before their month is up to start pvping. Veterans are not to give handouts but instead teach players how to obtain what they need. Although questions may be answered they will also be taught how to find information on their own by link recommendation, forum useage, etc.

Donations are welcome for the following items: armor, weapons, resources, spellbooks, runebooks, magical scrolls, blank scrolls, bottles, empty kegs, and tools. They can left with me or dropped in the chest outside the guildhouse door. Although gold is welcome, resources are preferred. Gold will not be given to new players; it will be used to purchase resources. Some regeants will be made available but players will need to provide their own as well.

The [NEW] Barracks are south of Trinsic. Recruiters are welcome to stop by, as are any experienced players willing to give some time to a new player.

To join [NEW] or make a donation to the guild, contact me on aim: Countessamk
or see me in the game.

'Tessa

Status
Not open for further replies.