UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New donation system is ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suriv

Sorceror
Re: New donation system is ONLINE!!!

cac26;1710210 said:
the only think i dont like is the regs . Make ppl spend gold not $$. That is just my opinion. and full spell books how can scribs make gold if ppl spend $$. SHould of kept it the same as before. There goes teh gold value right down the tube . once again a shard beatin by the almighty doller

If anything, the prices here would raise the value of such a spellbook. Assuming the exchange rate is 1mil for every $25, a full spellbook would be quoted at 80k. And 1k of each reg for $8? That comes out to about 320k for 1k of each reg. I don't know about you, but I see threads here all the time that offer 10k of each reg for 300k. If people want to spend that much to donate for something that could be obtained with just gold, then let them. It'll go toward server maintenance and development, and that's always a good thing. Servers don't pay for themselves, after all.

Personally, instead of paying $8 for 1k of each reg, I'd just pay $25, just over 3x as much, and spend under 1/3 of the mil I get on 10x as many reagents. And with that discount.. Well I'm honestly surprised I haven't bought a mil already.

Edit: Well damn, I wish I knew that the coupon code was only valid for the 20th, that's disappointing.. Oh well, the store still looks great. Keep up the good work.

teqsun

Wanderer

Laeorn;1710201 said:
I lke the new donation system and sincei just started to play UO again, i just donated a bit. But I sucked and my spam filter made the donation email go to /dev/null.

Is there any way to get the mail sent again?

thats what happens when you give a n00b root!

beelzebub

Knight

rose of trinsic gives u petals that give u temporary extra str or something (idk i dont use them) the rose itself is worth a lot of gold.

I keep getting a "paypal can not validate your debit card" when I try to donate. I'll try it later.

EDIT: it's working now.

Sarla

Sorceror

How long does Awaiting Fulfillment take before you can receive your order?

M a r k u s

Wanderer

It's usually immediate or has a very small delay.

Use the command [claimdonation at the bank. Then enter the information they ask of you and voila! It's all in your bank!

beelzebub

Knight

Sarla;1723384 said:
How long does Awaiting Fulfillment take before you can receive your order?

depends on your method of payment. if you sent an E-check it takes a couple days for it to clear. credit card or paypal balance payments are usually instant.

troylol

Wanderer

My money has been taken out of my bank account and paypal has said it has been completed. I haven't gotten an e-mail and the site still says await fulfillment.

M a r k u s

Wanderer

Because you need to fulfill it. To do so, go to your bank. Type [claimdonation You will then be prompted for your Order #, your postal code and the total you payed for your order.

troylol

Wanderer

M a r k u s;1724194 said:
Because you need to fulfill it. To do so, go to your bank. Type [claimdonation You will then be prompted for your Order #, your postal code and the total you payed for your order.

Don't I feel silly, thank you fren.

one

Wanderer

Ryan;1710031 said:
https://www.uogstore.com/hybrid_store/

This store is online and ready to go. We have the old store online right now also but are currently proceeding with a full migration to this new site.

Please feel free to give it a try with the promotion/coupon code of "IRCTAKE25" and you will receive 25% off of your purchase total on checkout!!

Remember to read the instructions that come to you in your email on how to claim your item with the new shopping system!

Thanks for your support!

Ryan

NP, glad we could buy you some more shit.

Boots3

Wanderer

I'm getting the same error as Reign Flame.

Says my info isn't correct. This is my second donation, first one went through without a hitch.... this one has not worked for more then 24 hours.

Boots3

Wanderer

You cant use the # sign in front of your order number... thats why mine was messing up.

ChuckieSC

Wanderer

To redeem items you have to get your order number that paypal gives you should be something like order number #52456 something like that. Then you go in game and type [claimdonation it will put up a box to where you put in your order number, the price of your order(YOU MUST BE EXACT to the penny), and also the zip code from your paypal account. Click Ok and the items will appear in that characters bank box.

Status
Not open for further replies.