UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Counselors

Mark

Knight
New Counselors

We just recently added three new counselors to the team.

Please give a warm welcome to Immortal, Nastaysa, and Sigma. They picked really lame names but they seem to be a decent group. Try not to scare them away!

Mark

Knight
Re: New Counselors

Jab;1673516 said:
who are there in game mains?

It is up to each of them if they wish to reveal that information. I don't think I would want my friends harassing me every day if they knew I were a counselor.

Mark;1673517 said:
It is up to each of them if they wish to reveal that information. I don't think I would want my friends harassing me every day if they knew I were a counselor.

haha...naw they'd be fine until they're GM

Jab;1673519 said:
id just like to make sure if the new staff are very into factions i dont start seeing ojs show up in random ass places attacking me cause there staff charc can track :)

thats only reason i care

you can't be on a gm account and player account at the same time ;\

Mark

Knight

Jab;1673523 said:
oh thanks for info

Not that it matters (we wouldn't have anyone on the team who has trouble keeping their staff and player seperate), but none of the new counselors are active in the PVP community.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Congratulations new counselors. I am wondering what exactly are your new duties? I don't think I have seen a counselor in game.

Nastasya

Wanderer

amish_ned;1674879 said:
Congratulations new counselors. I am wondering what exactly are your new duties? I don't think I have seen a counselor in game.
Essentially to help you with your in-game questions and problems to the best of our abilities. =^_^=