UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Never Scared"

UncleSam

Knight
Re: "Never Scared"

Jolly Rogers;2101764 said:
VERY NICE GATE!
hehe. like the call in though?

DeathShadow;2101768 said:
You should of heard me in skype. We had you stuned with a least 3 syncing on you.
incubusfan1413;2101779 said:
he knew we were on and around. we had already watched him fight a few in bucs. we let him 2v2 and rape some idiots in bucs. we only went for him cause he was the first thing to step out of del ponds in like an hour prob. he was gating as soon as he saw the first com on screen though.

Ya i knew u had a group i was like .. ok i gata get this dood and bail lol so wen i failed i knew it was time to gate that why i was alt tabbing when i only saw one... good thing to lol
but rlly.. i couldnt stop laughing after i pulled that off.. im like omg please work please work lol

Orgazmo;2101881 said:
I would disagree...

UncleSam

Knight

incubusfan1413;2101781 said:
and damnit i almost got ivory too. till you gated his ass out and yall tried to 2v1 me on your island. as soon as i got there i said fuck cause i figured it was yew and id be ok but it was that damn island. lucky as shit i got a invis off. still wish i had got ivory. would have been worth it. but you stun to much so i would have been dead if i stopped to long.

I was trying to 1v1 him then we ran into all of you after u left we dueled he was gana be in this vid but i ran out of room so he will be in next :)

just wondering what does the smart target qued and clear target qued mean and where r they on sallos?

UncleSam

Knight

Remo2224;2106624 said:
just wondering what does the smart target qued and clear target qued mean and where r they on sallos?

Smart Target Qued is when you use last target with que targets on...it ques it up..Clear target ques clears that so you dont accidentally drop your spell after casting or throw ur pot early

UncleSam;2106701 said:
Smart Target Qued is when you use last target with que targets on...it ques it up..Clear target ques clears that so you dont accidentally drop your spell after casting or throw ur pot early

lol i still dont really understand what they do. Clear target qued just cancels the cursor and smart target qued is just last target?

UncleSam

Knight

Remo2224;2106845 said:
lol i still dont really understand what they do. Clear target qued just cancels the cursor and smart target qued is just last target?

If you press your last target if you didnt even have a cursor up it would drop the next spell cursor that does and if u clear it it cancels that...

ok, sorry for being such an idiot lol. I understand clear target qued now but what aabout smart target and why does he use clear target qued like twice in each combo and a smart target qued at the end, what is he doing?

UncleSam

Knight

Remo2224;2107057 said:
ok, sorry for being such an idiot lol. I understand clear target qued now but what aabout smart target and why does he use clear target qued like twice in each combo and a smart target qued at the end, what is he doing?

lol he... i clear my target ques so i dont drop my spells or my pots at the wrong time.. smart target is if its a beneficial spell like heal/cure it will heal only friendly last targets..if harmful like eb or explo it will only hit enemy's

UncleSam

Knight

Pete Liv;2107103 said:
2:23 <<< rofl

Lol why cuz some people still die to explo pot eb? with a healer? :) there was 4 of them actually i then tryed to kill more and i died to a 3 man sync while i was stunned with no heal.. almost lived tho haha dono how but i took that out thats not fun to watch :) for me..

Lament

Knight

nice video

but seriously,, never scared??

you get pretty fuckin scared when you see Ganj4man on the field :thumbup:

peteliv

Knight

UncleSam;2107181 said:
Lol why cuz some people still die to explo pot eb? with a healer? :) there was 4 of them actually i then tryed to kill more and i died to a 3 man sync while i was stunned with no heal.. almost lived tho haha dono how but i took that out thats not fun to watch :) for me..
yea truly it was just funny watching him get totally owned like that. dude's probably like.....fuck, now what. *run*
Exo-tech;2107183 said:
if ur never scared how com u run 5v1 b.tch

retard

also chopped and screwed song, very nice YouTube - Bone Crusher Never Scared