UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Never Ending Story

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
.. A DOGSHIT. So i trip in the shit and fall with my face right down in the brown shit. Then the police got afraid of me because i smelled SO BADLY, they ran away. Now..

Triper99

Wanderer
my girlfriend leaves me due to the intense smell. I start hangin out with a religous cult and the give me some purple coolaid... ;)

Mazero

Wanderer
... cut of my balls, and WOW was that a once-in-a-lifetime experience! The girls in the band laughed and I...

John-demise

Wanderer
snapped out of that flashback, because they were mean :( . As I continue to lay there slowly dying I can hear a strange voice in the background saying...

Mazero

Wanderer
...How much for one night with you my lady? The voice came from an old man with a wizard hat and he pointed on me. I said...

John-demise

Wanderer
...after he farted in my face 1 to many times I left. Disgusted with myself, I decided its time to be STRAIGHT and NOT do anything gay anymore. So, as I went to the local whore house I saw the strangest thing. It was a...