UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Never Ending Story

Triper99

Wanderer
Never Ending Story

ok this is how this goes... i start the story with a short statement, then everyone carries the story by writing 3 or less sentences

Code:
public string expample
{
(Triper:) I was walking around the woods when suddenly.....

(next guy:)  I WAS JUMPED BY PSZ AND HIS POSSE! They take me to their admin lair.....
}

if expample > 3 sentences
{
     post.delete;
     person.setstatus.shamed;
     emote.laugh;
break;
}

ok enough of my little knowledge of C#....

HERE IS THE FIRST LINE!!! GO FROM HERE!!!!:

Last week i was kicked from my house and sent to the far away land of luna. Once i arrived in this beautiful city i proceeded in trying to find a craft and make me some cash. Suddenly i spyed a theif and laughed because he can't steal from me but to my suprize.........

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
.. i had one huge boner on so the theif knew i was gay :eek:. He started running for his safety of his ass, but i was faster :p. I had him foe hours in the Inn ;)

Triper99

Wanderer
after i was finished psz appeared and threw me in the brig for player (sexual) abuse :p since i was spending the next 10 years of my life in jail i had alot of time to think about what i was gonna do.....

NoX-demise

Wanderer
to that thief when I get out of jail. I thought about what would happen if I did the same things, so I thought to twist it up a bit. I used my super power of male seducement to get the guard to give me the key and then I...

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
..raped him as i got loose. he was screaming as i left the jail. I only got out of jail, as i notice the skies are dark and cloudy. All the suddenly, ZAPP a lightning strikes me and i fall..

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
.. and WHAM there he was.. the mann of my dreams, mazero, running towards me with his arms open. I run to him, give him a big hug and starts kissing him!

Siljmonster

Wanderer
As he was kissing me, i noticed him slowly changing into a lizard. I then began to sodomize the being with words of truth and justice. As i pried his heart from his chest, i took a deep breath and drank the life blood of the alien. It then dawned on me that i was sleeping in a pile of dirty cloths that soon came to swallow and twist me around like the event horizon of the Black Hole of Life, The Universe, and Everything...

and so, upon taking my hunch into consideration that i needed to see a shrink, i treked over to the psychologist on my trusty Nightmare, Tenderloin. when we got there, i was amazed to find Peter Livingston standing outside with a mob of newbies ready to gank me, so i...

HoloIII

Wanderer
hopped on the True Brits bandwagon and 0wn3d those nub3s. Then I needed a drink, so I went to the luna tavern and made myself a friend. His name was..

Khaduran

Sorceror
my cat dead! :eek: .. so i call my friends and tell them that its gonna be a party with lots of cat meat :D ..when my friends came over they told me that im disturbed and...

Khaduran

Sorceror
and then she started to look at me on a weird way :confused: ..and after that she began to touch me on weird places :eek: ...but i didnt mind at all :D ...so I...

John-demise

Wanderer
...once the police came I firmly stood my ground with my 2 recently bought sub machine guns. The police said freeze I said no then....