UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need to download UO and other utilities? Look here!

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror
Need to download UO and other utilities? Look here!

These are programs supported by UOGamers that are allowed and legal to use.

Ultima Online FREE Downloads:

Client Utilities:

Razor
  • Razor - Created by our very own Zippy and hosted by RunUO.com
UO Automap

These are all common files that are used here on UOGamers and are freely and legally downloadable for your use. I created this thread because it is asked atleast 10 times a week and this should help out new comers and old players looking for a certain install alike.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: Need to download UO and other utilities? Look here!

Spriggan said:
lol, no krrios client download? ;)
Kurupt said:
This is for all of you wanting to run Krrios Client but have no idea how to get this working.

First off, download and install the latest Krrios Client (as of now beta 12) from the following location: http://www.runuo.com/krrios/kuoc_beta12_r1.zip and you can read the changelogs to find out it's features from here http://www.runuo.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13.

Second, make sure you have .NET Framework which you can get here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en, DirectX 9.0c which is the latest I believe by opening your 'Start' menu and choosing 'Run' when you have the Run menu open, type the following "dxdiag" and look at your DirectX version, if you do not have the latest version it can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...20-bfbb-4799-9908-d418cdeac197&displaylang=en and you will need DirectX Managed Libraries as well which can be found here: http://www.runuo.com/krrios/mdxredist.msi.

Once all this is done, your Krrios Client should now load and allow you to join servers, now, to join UOGamers enter your Krrios Client folder and open the Config.exe which is your configuration you can enter your account name/password in the spaces provided for them as well as change your screen resolution to that of your choice (800x600 etc..) login.uogamers.net, 2593 is the current IP/Port for UOGamers Hybrid. You may also choose to run full screen in the configuration and choose whether you want smooth movement to be enabled or disabled.

That should about do it, I wrote this due to all the people wishing they had this and bugging Krrios about it. If you are not competent enough to check the RunUO forums for the Krrios Client section and figure this out yourself, this post is for you, if you still can't get it working after this post you may post your problems either here, or here http://www.runuo.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13.

Good day, and if anything here is wrong please feel free to correct me to help others running Krrios Client instead of complaining about it, also if anyone can sticky this if it's worthy so there's no hassle searching for how to get this running.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

I'm not posting the link to KUOC, because im not catching the flak for that :)

Mae Eye

Wanderer

wait...that's the download for Mondain's Legacy in the first link?

LeKurtz

Wanderer

hi can someone help me plz?
i havent played UO for a few years, in fact for a lot of years... now i wanted to start again and from what i see your shard is very good... but i´m having a few troubles.... i´m using UOGateway.. first i downloaded UO AoS version, and it was taking FOREVER to patch... then i found the link to Mondains Legacy on this post and installed it... now UOGateway says i do not have any UO client at all... i tryed to reinstall it a couple times, with no luck... what am i doing wrong? wich client version do u recommend for Hybrid at this point, AOS or ML? also i see there´s another program u suggest instead of uogateway, would it solve my problem? i lost the link for it...

also another doubt i got.. when i played there was no 2D and 3D clients, it was only T2A... whats the difference between them, wich one should i use here? thanks

schismdream

Sorceror

How would I go about making a last traget macro on the krrios client?

Jismo

Wanderer

bare with me because I don't use it that often, but:

go into options.

there should be a menu called Macros, click on that.

there's already a default last target macro on there so just hit the arrow until you get to it, and then bind it to your key of preference.

Sammich

Wanderer

LeKurtz said:
hi can someone help me plz?
i havent played UO for a few years, in fact for a lot of years... now i wanted to start again and from what i see your shard is very good... but i´m having a few troubles.... i´m using UOGateway.. first i downloaded UO AoS version, and it was taking FOREVER to patch... then i found the link to Mondains Legacy on this post and installed it... now UOGateway says i do not have any UO client at all... i tryed to reinstall it a couple times, with no luck... what am i doing wrong? wich client version do u recommend for Hybrid at this point, AOS or ML? also i see there´s another program u suggest instead of uogateway, would it solve my problem? i lost the link for it...

also another doubt i got.. when i played there was no 2D and 3D clients, it was only T2A... whats the difference between them, wich one should i use here? thanks

Im having the same problem.

Sammich

Wanderer

and the second link is a video. WOW i cnat get this client :/

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/uoml_setup.exe is the right file right? I am on 56k & don't want to spend days geting the wrong file.

Polynomial

Wanderer

I need a version of UO gold edition for my lame ass computer and a text set if you could give me a link that would be great :)

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

56k will take like 35 hours at least, i downloaded it via 56k too :p

u can get uo gold from www.uo.com and then click FREE DEMO or FREE TRIAL link, i dont remember

BlackMan: which problem?
get uo gold, its the last uo downloadable, at least legally

LeKurtz: patch till last patch will be like 160mb on uo gold, even more for previous versions

Pepsi: +2 lol

topic starter (forgot ur name): u cheated, u copied a post instead of personalizing it j/k

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

Punkers Slave said:
I don't know if this has been answered but, I would suggest using the AoS client in combination with Razor (http://www.runuo.com/razor). Never fails for me.

aos takes ages on dialup to update =/
why not uo gold?
it havent failed to me either..

it depends on many factors.. even the trademark of ur pc

Saphrax

Wanderer

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup_jp.exe

What a version is this? JP does not mention me anything.