UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need help with maps

Cossi

Traveler
Hello to all, i have a question: i need to see the guard zone line, and can't find how to do it with UOautomap.
Anyone that can help me or that can suggest to me another map program?

Thanks a lot!

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
It depends on what you use as your assistant program(Razor, UOSteam, or Sallos) but I believe all of these have a map utility. To use the map on Razor go to the general tab and click UO Positioning System. A map will pop up that you can adjust to whatever size suits you. You will also be able to see your party members using this map. I don't use Sallos or UOSteam so hopefully someone else can direct you on how to find/use their maps.

Cossi

Traveler
It depends on what you use as your assistant program(Razor, UOSteam, or Sallos) but I believe all of these have a map utility. To use the map on Razor go to the general tab and click UO Positioning System. A map will pop up that you can adjust to whatever size suits you. You will also be able to see your party members using this map. I don't use Sallos or UOSteam so hopefully someone else can direct you on how to find/use their maps.

Oh perfect, thanks for the info.
I use Razor, later i'll try!