UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need help with crafting!!!!

|Sutats|

Squire
First, I built my crafter to 7x and got the stats where i want them. and i use a macer template that uses q staffs, but when i use my crafter to craft the staffs I only have a 57.8% chance to get an exceptional staff. but when someone else does it they always get me a exceptional first try. I'm curious if there is an extra skill i need like arms lore or something to bring my exceptional chance up.

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
I am confused as to the template you are using for your crafter. To craft the q staff you'll need the carpentry skill.

I am confused as to the template you are using for your crafter. To craft the q staff you'll need the carpentry skill.

I think his crafter and his macer are two separate templates, his is just commenting about when he makes Q staffs for his macer.... I think.

As far as I know though, Sutats, arms lore or nothing else helps in crafting. If others get an exceptional staff first time, they are just getting lucky.

|Sutats|

Squire
I think his crafter and his macer are two separate templates, his is just commenting about when he makes Q staffs for his macer.... I think.

As far as I know though, Sutats, arms lore or nothing else helps in crafting. If others get an exceptional staff first time, they are just getting lucky.

Yes, they are two different templates. my buddy was making me quarter staff for a while before i got my crafter and he always got me an exceptional. I've wasted 9 charges on my yew saw and 3 on my ash saw trying to make exceptionals. I havent been able to make 1 exceptional yet out of those 12 tries, but with a regular dovetail saw i can make exceptional