UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need Admin help/ Issues with razor/account

jb024

Sorceror
I had to have my PC serviced, and it came back blank. I have been trying like hell to install razor, I'm all patched, never had this issue before. Every time I got to the install page from 'downloads' I get a system error, red and white X " cannot access the specified path...file may be incorrect..you may have insufficient permissions.." Tried running as admin, same error. I'd like help with this, MORE IMPORTANTLY, I feel my house will fall before I can access the server again, which is why I need Admin help, hopefully that is an option, please let me know, I will keep an eye on here, and my message box. Thanks.

susejmaster

Traveler
imo, uninstall uo and razor again and try to start over from scratch. good to have others friended to ur house to help u out on this type of ordeal as well as breaks and vacas also.

jb024

Sorceror
I have tried that, razor has yet to install, downloads fine but then I get that error, which I have never seen. Tried uninstalling/redling ultima/repatching to no avail.. I didnt think this would be such an issue and in the meantime, til I figure out what it is, possibly my pc, I really dont want to lose what little I got.. I appreciate any help I can get..

jb024

Sorceror
I have windows 8, I'm downloading from the above site. I checked out that page that Sage posted and tried to do what it say's with compatibility, but it's basically just saying the razor file i want to install doesnt exist when I attempt install.
With compatibility it said: "the specified path does not exist, please enter a valid URL (ending in .exe or .msi )" in the space to enter the URL is "....Razor_latest.exe." lol. not really. Any other ideas would be great, for now I'm just gonna try starting from scratch again..