UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

necro chivl bushido dexxer

kellogs

Wanderer
necro chivl bushido dexxer

someone had told me
necro
SS
Chivl
bushido
anat
tacs
swords
Is an interesting template to play. What would I do if i went about playing this. And what genereal tactics should I be using. Ive floated a couple combination of spells and abilitys that may work in my head but im not 100% familiar with this ruleset.

dievas

Knight
Re: necro chivl bushido dexxer

this will be crap , coz no healing . either necro or chiv will be weak , and ull have to have 3/6casting 45hci wich will be wery hard.

yeah i agree. clouds temp was 120 archery120 anatomy110 tactics110 healing110 bushido100 chiv50 medit rocked for pvm! honor + enemy of one + consecrate + lightning strikes kills stuff quick. I changed his temp around a bit and mae him a necro archer, but i dont really like it so gonna change back.

kellogs

Wanderer

is SS and close wounds not enough healing? again not familiar with this servers rules. Im not big on archery (never have been) what would be an interesting dexxer type template? (trying to encompise as many skills as i already have)((first id eliminate is necromancy but I am open to interesting styled un conventinal templates

It all depends on preference. For example i dont like necro unless its on a mage or tamer. I tried the whole necro thing on my archer for a while, his temp was

120 archery, anatomy, ss, 115 resists, 110 tactics, 100 healing, 50 necro

This temp was for pvp but as soon as i put it into practice i realised one thing id overlooked about having to have necro on a non mage character, regents. Trust me having to use regs is probably one of the shitest things. Therefore i changed back to my original pvm temp with my archer. Its

120 archery, anatomy, tactics, 110 healing, 100 chiv, 120 resists spells or bushido, 50 med (provided suit is fully medable, otherwise have focus)

the reason for me having either bushido or resists is a kind of pvp orientated thing. If i was soley pvm id have bushido. Honor is good (although not that good, i got bored of using it), lighting strikes are fun (but not really necessary unless your using honor in my opinion) and having a lesser hiryu can be nice (especially in pvp)! But obviously having resists spells is more important for pvp than having a lesser.......... well at least i think so. And the above temp with the resists instead of bushido is a really fun temp to play for pvm aswell as for pvp (although dont expect to go on everyone with it, i said it was fun not insane tough :)) Get 4/6 casting somehow and ul be a god with enough lmc and mr

Oh for dexxer instead of archer id go for

120 weapon skill (i like swords), 120 parry, 120 anatomy, 100 healing, 110 tactics, 100 chivalry, either 50 med or focus

That's a decent PvM template, as far as PvP goes, Spirit Speak and Chiv alone shouldn't be depended on for heals, unless your casting is at least 3/5. 3/6 casting is great, and 4/6 is awesome. Unfortunately the Necro somewhat cancels out the effectiveness of Chiv (as the 2 differentiating sides of Karma don't compliment eachother)

If by chance you throw in Jewels that ran your suit up to 40%+ Enhance Potions, then Spirit Speak and G-Heal / Heal Potions might do the trick.

But you'd most likely be using a 2 handed, heavy hitting weapon for that template (Stampede), disarming and having to chug potions is an annoyance

kellogs

Wanderer

1)if i drop anatomy wont my damage go way down?
2)this template is ment for pvm ( i probably should of stated that before if i already havnt)
3) you say the necro cancels out the chivl. But what if i was to keep my karma high? would I be better off with chivl at its peak and necro a bit nerfed?

Im just confused cause when i started a nice person in a guild for new people stated this template was amazing. Which i didnt believe so I went searching on stratics and found the same info. Now i see everyone has slight modifications.What I really wanted was a bushido pally type char that can do well in pvm solo,because chances are ill be playing alone.

So basically to make the template I had mentioned worthwhile my suit should have

Very high fc fcr
high HCI
mana regen

EvilChild

Knight

You don't need fc/fcr all that much... but fc is helpful

youll probably want some lmc... mr is nice too

you will NEED 45hci and as much dci as possible.

you will NEED slayer weapons with mana leech that are fast.

you will NEED high resists ->70s

my template is
120 fencing
120 parry
120 bushido
120 spirit speak
60 necro
100 tactics
80 chiv

and I solo paragon balrons, paragon succubi, and all of gauntlet with him.

dropping anat only gets rid of like 60% damage increase and getting parry will give you 40% parry chance... so would you rather do alittle more damage or get hit 40% less of the time you would normally be hit? Not to mention counter attack and confidence add extra benefits to parry.

btw: its a fun template to play and very effective... but extremely expensive to gear... so keep that in mind. Not really for the faint of heart.

kellogs

Wanderer

I think ima stay with my original template.
Anat
bush
necro
chivl
swords
tacs
ss
get high HCI/DCI
lots of mana regen
dex and int
DI
and just see how hard of mobs i can kill.
This will be my only char. So i can invest time into him to get gear. And as an experiment see how viable this template is as time goes by, And if i cant take out the best mobs o well. ill get a soul stone and try parry lol

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Well it's gone now but I was asking a whole other set of questions about gear for a template like this

emoooo

Sorceror

I'm experimenting with something very similar. My template is
115 sword
115 parry
120 bush
115 tactics
100 resist
40 necro
60 SS
55 (+7) chivalry
It works pretty well in spawns and it also doesn't require expensive gear. I just finished soloing an entire undead spawn using 0 ToTs, 1 relatively cheap arty (helm of insight) and a few brsk/hrsk pieces. You don't need even a l33t mana leech weapon, a simple 40% DI slayer made from dull copper runics will do.

kellogs

Wanderer

Ask away Gisela. Im just starting off on this server any info on something im also doing is fine by me.