UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NC-17 Test

Takeover

Sorceror
y u talking funny like you got some disorder? u ok?

Also, I think its really safe to say, people don't see you out on the field 1v1. You roll with Mistro's faggot crew who doesn't know how to play anything else but a dexxer.

What is that I hear? Another white guy that thinks hes ghetto? NC17 the last time i saw you solo was when you were begging for gold at brit bank with your newbie clothes on. Since you are so hard; come 1v1 me in field for a mil? or pits your choice. AIM: Steal Kill Loot or Skype: Magical_Mr_Mistoffelees I am calling you out "son" its time for your warm milk and dirt nap...

NC-17

Sorceror
What is that I hear? Another white guy that thinks hes ghetto? NC17 the last time i saw you solo was when you were begging for gold at brit bank with your newbie clothes on. Since you are so hard; come 1v1 me in field for a mil? or pits your choice. AIM: Steal Kill Loot or Skype: Magical_Mr_Mistoffelees I am calling you out "son" its time for your warm milk and dirt nap...

nerd
virgin
hobbit
dies
in
game
kicks
kid

y u talking funny like you got some disorder? u ok?

Also, I think its really safe to say, people don't see you out on the field 1v1. You roll with Mistro's faggot crew who doesn't know how to play anything else but a dexxer.

Drunken night bro drunken night...
Little do u know i solo red all the time
The koreans know

Anyways goodnight in korea
Have fun sitting in your moms basement

Bro, this kid is in the army, are you serious lol?! I'd put my money on him in a fight against you IRL, truth.

Oooh no he's in the army he must be some super bad ass like John Rambo. Sorry link, not everybody is a pussy little bitch like you. And before you try and deny it, everybody on this board knows you are.