UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NC-17 Is all talk

bk0811

Knight
dudes been dodging me for weeks

Seven Jr

Sorceror
You really should leave personal comments out of the game, makes you look like a real tool. Especially considering you're an overweight balding male who last year did nothing but post pictures of your hideous baby.

See, not so nice to be attacked personally now is it? Keep it game related, don't be a tool.

crikey

Sorceror
I'm sure when nc-17 has a chance he will throw down with you.....
To be fair, I don't think he has even logged in to play for the past friggin month

You really should leave personal comments out of the game, makes you look like a real tool. Especially considering you're an overweight balding male who last year did nothing but post pictures of your hideous baby.

See, not so nice to be attacked personally now is it? Keep it game related, don't be a tool.
Ouch. That is what is called a BURN

If I were you BK, I would want to challenge this seven jr guy, whoeeeverrr he may be

bk0811

Knight
Rofl he's just some faggot aspie who thinks he's tough behind his monitor rofl. i'm not even sure what "personal comment" the moron is talking about, because all i see is me asking him to duel and complimenting him on the m9 he was holding in his old skype profile pic. way to make yourself look like the tool there, rofl.
if i did "nothing but post pictures" of my hideous baby, wouldn't there be like hundreds, if not thousands of pictures posted?