UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

''my'' RBC for ''your'' totem

Khephren

Knight
Re: ''my'' RBC for ''your'' totem

flat broke I am my man... less than 500k.

like I mentionned to some people, worst case, I'm gonna save them all and when they become very rare, who knows, I might end up with a BJ for them... :p

Khephren

Knight

Blame;734764 said:
how about hom for rbc?

I had a similar offer but to be honnest, since I don't PvP, the hom is almost useless to me... even for PvMing...

:)

Khephren

Knight

Blame;734787 said:
you can trade hom+ a mil for totem

bah, if the offer comes like now, otherwise, I don't pay much attention anymore so it would be a hassle for me...

do that and come to me with a totem and I will give you my rbc :)

Khephren

Knight

yeah he pmed me, but he is in Russia so I guess thats why he posted, It might be hard for us to meet...

but if he's still in to it, I will gladly do that trade.

Jurgen

Traveler

Khephren;735871 said:
yeah he pmed me, but he is in Russia so I guess thats why he posted, It might be hard for us to meet...

'...yeah, he pmed me, but.... he is from Russia, and I am from Barcode, so I guess we are not gonna meet for the trade...'

Khephren

Knight

Jurgen;735953 said:
'...yeah, he pmed me, but.... he is from Russia, and I am from Barcode, so I guess we are not gonna meet for the trade...'

huh?

Get the fuck out of my thread, I dont need any guild titles or whatever the fuck you mean in my threads.

Khephren

Knight

well, yet another one that bails out...

So I guess I have just crossed one more from my ''Do NOT do business with''.

Khephren

Knight

I hadn't added that it could come in a few colors... but... don't matter anymore.

Closed and done...

TY !

:)