UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

jessen13

Sorceror
Re: my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

Skyfal could you please pay more attention in school and learn how to read or at least be considerate enough to run spell check. That shit just gave me a headache.

Brookly

Sorceror

Skyfal;2026573 said:
abercrombie down here doesnt rip in half. sorry ya are getting bootleg abercrombie? and abercrombie polos go for 50? yyeah some do and some go for upwards to 250. lets do how your doing. finding the biggest piece of shit shirt in the store and saying thats the best? yeah u can find some shitty ralph lauren. compare to good companys with their product and its gonna be the same all the time. whoever likes one more than the other will say its better.

Abercrombie & FItch Polo - Muscle FIT
- Shirt is uncomfortable for anyone who worksout and doesnt look like a 150lb twig (aka kids)
Ralph Lauren - Normal Fit
- For ADULT MALES

^
l seriously? u never heard of buying the shirt in a different style? musle fit is not abercrombies only selection. open your fucking eyes in the future.

You're an idiot.

Skyfal;2026574 said:
considering your 1 year older than me?

why would you not be over priced if your clothes sell themselves? yeah bad logic. lets break even on our product. yeah real smart.

maybe the shit ur getting at ur abercrombie is shitty quality but shit i get is damn nice.

You're even more of an idiot.

Antman06

Wanderer

I can't believe this guy is 23 and is still arguing for Abercrombie/ Hollister.

Sykfal, nothing personal but I think in a few years you will look back at this and say man I can't believe I thought that was cool. It's happened to the best of us.

Case in point. Anyone remember MC Hammer and his crazy pants?

character

Wanderer

jessen13;2026611 said:
Skyfal could you please pay more attention in school and learn how to read or at least be considerate enough to run spell check. That shit just gave me a headache.

lol i type fast. i do not care if you can read it or not. even better it gave you a headache!
BEN WIN. YOU LOSE

spell check on a uo forum? if i mispelled it its because i do not care enough to hit backspace.

character

Wanderer

Antman06;2026643 said:
I can't believe this guy is 23 and is still arguing for Abercrombie/ Hollister.

Sykfal, nothing personal but I think in a few years you will look back at this and say man I can't believe I thought that was cool. It's happened to the best of us.

Case in point. Anyone remember MC Hammer and his crazy pants?

why will i look back and think shirts were cool? sry i like the quality and the feel of abercrombie. and no clue how i got caught up in this argument :). should i go buy another brand of clothing because someone thinks its better? im going to buy what i like. i may end up starting to buy another brand of clothing if i think its better. only time will tell.

jessen13

Sorceror

I don't know when I was 23, hell when I was 13, I could type fast without having to backspace every word.

From what I can gather you're lazy, uneducated, and a virgin. Fuck me, I guess that's why you play so much uo?

character

Wanderer

jessen13;2026681 said:
I don't know when I was 23, hell when I was 13, I could type fast without having to backspace every word.

From what I can gather you're lazy, uneducated, and a virgin. Fuck me, I guess that's why you play so much uo?

lol coming from the person doing the call out of my grammar? yeah im the virgin rofl. and yeah i play uo nonstop, how did you know. is it because you saw me running around for months while i was firewalled? yeah must be. your pathetic just hit that lil red x button.

jessen13

Sorceror

What does UOG forum date have to do with the frequency of uo play time? Keep on shinin' you crazy diamond.

I've been on forums like 2 1/2 years longer than you, yet you have 300 more ports than I do. Way to go.

character

Wanderer

syrupz;2026594 said:
The bottom line is abercrombie and its affiliates is clothing made for young kids, where do you stand.

considering there is an abercrombie and then there is an abercrombie kids? wow a company that makes clothes for everyone? insane.

character

Wanderer

jessen13;2026741 said:
What does UOG forum date have to do with the frequency of uo play time? Keep on shinin' you crazy diamond.

I've been on forums like 2 1/2 years longer than you, yet you have 300 more ports than I do. Way to go.

lol and how do u know i play uo so much? 300 more post than you isnt bad consider when i do post i post like 2-20times in a row. thats not much actually time spent on here. now is it. itt i had a 6x post. gj go insult someone for playing uo you fucking idiot