UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My awesome idea......

Would you go see a movie titled "Albino Alien Chainsaw Nuns : A Documentary"

• Total voters
My awesome idea......

So I'm thinking of making a movie, all black and white so i get government funding -> think "Clerks"....
a documentary about people making a B-movie....with healthy doses of chainsaws, zombies, and jokes about getting kicked in the groin....

Irina

Wanderer
Alkiser said:
I don't plan on dieing today... Tommorow doesn't look good either.

YOU SPELLED DYING WRONG YOU FUCKING ;A;ASLKDFJASKLDFJJJJ SHUSH

Don't make fun of me :(

I'm never speaking up again, it only hurts me in the end. I'd rather be a mystery than she desert me.... Oh I'm never speaking up again, I'm never speaking up again, I'm never speaking up... again... starting now.

Irina

Wanderer
Alkiser said:
I'm never speaking up again, it only hurts me in the end. I'd rather be a mystery than she desert me.... Oh I'm never speaking up again, I'm never speaking up again, I'm never speaking up... again... starting now.

A song...

Always a song.

One more thing, why is it my fault? So maybe I try to hard, but its all because of this desire... I just wanna be liked, I just wanna be funny. Looks like the jokes on me, so call me captain backfire.

How could I forget.. Momma said, 'Think Before Speaking!'

Half of what I say is sincere and half is put on; the trick is realizing there's truth in the joke, and vise versa.

But seriously...

You guys really wouldnt go see a movie called "Albino Alien Chainsaw Nuns"?

I'm very let down... an intellectually stimulating title like that can't be passed up...

and Alk = my hero irl.... I'm already going on that MTV plastic surgery show so I can be augmented to be like him..... that and to get a chainsaw arm like Ash from "Army of Darkness".....

I used the word chainsaw five times in this thread! That's 5 more than ANY other thread! I win again! holy teh crap!

(and Irina...its ok to be blinded with jealousy because I thought up an awesome idea for a movie and you didnt, deep breathing may help you work through the denial)

chainsaw...

6 times bitches! 6 times!