UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Music Thread

Diz

Wanderer
Set em to sleep on the eve on an edge of a generation's new ruthlessness
Whos in charge lemme see your leader man
Stop the foolishness
Cop the new shit bitch
Murs [ft. El-P] - The Dance (The End Of The Beginning - 2003)

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
"When you're traveling down the roads of life,
You gotta be careful not to get hit by no truck, y'know what I'm sayin,
So that's why you play Frogger, y'know what I'm sayin, gotta dodge and get out the way,
Jump over the logs and shit..."

Little Brother - Atari 2600 (Mr. Dream Merchant/Atari 2600 Promo 7" - 2002)

Diz

Wanderer
This week I'll be posting nothing but Run The Jewels songs, especially since they dropped their sophomore effort a month or so ago. I think they're one a few modern hip hop groups that haven't fully embraced shitty rap. Yet their music bangs. The group is El-P and Killer Mike, with El also doing production... lots of guests abound. I guess I'd call the sound of it post boom-bap, if I had to peg it to a niche... usually has a fairly hard sound that occasionally strays too close to a strip club vibe, but whatever. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's about as close to mainstream rap as I can tolerate and still enjoy... last time I remember similar feelings was some of the better gangster rap in the mid 90s [Biggie etc]... maybe it's a guilty pleasure... I think it's Killer Mike's best work and at least El-P is staying busy. TLDR nerd description would be something like "hip hop that I can actually wreck newbs in FPSs to".

Run The Jewels - Sea Legs (Run The Jewels - 2013)

Diz

Wanderer
A new addition to the art of the old code
That's fully retarded and put a part in your bald dome
Run The Jewels [ft. Big Boi] - Banana Clipper (Run The Jewels - 2013)