UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Music Thread

Diz

Wanderer
Got a hip hop (not rap) double today... only because the man is too dynamic to show just one style... so here's a fast song and a slow song:

Homeboy Sandman - The Carpenter (The Good Sun - 2010)

Homeboy Sandman - I Do Whatever I Want (Chimera - 2012)

Diz

Wanderer
Double video post... 2 different musical artists, 1 video animator (Cyriak):

Bonobo - Cirrus (The North Borders - 2013)

Eskmo - We Got More (Eskmo - 2010)

Diz

Wanderer
Instigator - I really really *really* think that Motorcade of Generosity is one of the best alternative rock albums of the 90s. Love it, it has aged so well. I compare it to Soul Coughing's early work constantly, particularly how they both set such a high benchmark with their debuts for this type of alt rock at around the same time. Motorcade is easily Cake's best work, in the context of full albums. You selected my second favorite track - one which is much more accessible and better for a thread like this than my selection...

...anyways, I love this track... it's one of their less grounded songs but perhaps that's why it stands above the others on this masterpiece of an album:

Cake - Mr. Mastadon Farm (Motorcade of Generosity - 1994)