UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Murder Count Curious

tajdawg

Wanderer
Murder Count Curious

Whats the most murder counts out there ? I love getting more and more, and Im just wondering what the most out there is. I have 90 at the moment, heres a screen shot to show it. Please let me know how many you have and give me a screen shot so i know your not just making a number up. Just wondering for the PK community out there :)

M

Mark

The player 'Divinity' has the most murders on the shard with 263

Jismo

Wanderer
you need to put a [/IMG] on the end I think, and is that just copyed straight from razor, or the screenshot file in razor?

Edit: whoa ^

Ataris

Wanderer
of course divinity picks on tamer noobs.. when she tries to corrupt mall areas.. shes run out real quick rofl

Gertkane

Wanderer
Ataris said:
of course divinity picks on tamer noobs.. when she tries to corrupt mall areas.. shes run out real quick rofl

i couldnt care less who divinity kills (unless he has got alot of those counts from reskilling)

a pk should try to stay alive more than go kamikaze

I will not give a count unless its my fighter char that fights the red.

Funny stuff tho, when reds crash a taming party LOL me and my m8 were killed about 40 times each by dragons one night, then along came the reds and started zapping us, when asked why we were laughing at them, I simply said you have about 25 more times to kill us until you beat the top score LOL

They laughed and headed off :)