UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MULTI CLIENT PVP

amtothepm

Knight
IS THIS LEGAL?

CAN ANYTHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS?

DOES OENAMOUS CARE?

QM THE FISHERMAN RUNNING AROUND LIKE A VIRGIN PLAYING TWO CHARACTERS

PVPING AT THE SAME TIME

amtothepm

Knight
ZZZ MODE

LMAO AT YOU DOING THIS THOUGH QM

YOU CAN'T BE COMPETITIVE ONE V ONE

SO YOU MUTLI CLIENT IT UP

THIS IS GETTING REALLY DIRE

Amtothepm must stand for how often you fail at trolling. I play sallos anyhow and as far as I know you can't multiclient pvp with a script. Also, that would be the worst characters to use for multiclient... a alchyfencer that is in shadowlords and an alchynox that is non faction related... try harder somewhere else.

crikey

Sorceror
How is it possible to do this unless youre Goro? Lol

Seriously, Im sure its possible but how? Im curious

If its both legal AND possible, someone should create the supreme ultimo dexxer. Macer with warhammer for crush ing blow, fencer with spear for para blow, swordsman with DP katanas for killin mounts, and for teh lulz, and a lumberjacker for concussive blow and rape damage.

All with alchemy

Have them stand 2x2, andhave them precisely mimic the movements of one mouse and keyboard, with 0 delay.

Lol

That, or you could. be the ultimate DOUCHEBAG and just use 4 tamers, 4 dragons, 4 mares and use meteor strikes LOL

So rude its great

crikey

Sorceror
it is illegal people have been banned for it plenty of times using multi clients and programs to pass keys threw all the client
Fucking retards lmao

I guess someone could bust this out on a different computer somewhere for laughs, to avoid the ban of important accounts.
Sync up 25 clients at once and see how long until banned XD

If the gms are as inactive as people like to claim, itd be quite awhile I bet!

-rhythm-

Sorceror
Fucking retards lmao

I guess someone could bust this out on a different computer somewhere for laughs, to avoid the ban of important accounts.
Sync up 25 clients at once and see how long until banned XD

If the gms are as inactive as people like to claim, itd be quite awhile I bet!
its not multi client pvp if i have 3 computers im running right?

crikey

Sorceror
its not multi client pvp if i have 3 computers im running right?
Touche sir lol
ok so il get 3 computers with a usb splitter so the same keyboard is plugged into all the computers controlling same movements thats legal right?
fucking braindead
Lol shit, thanks for answering my question on how this is done
I would never go this far and so this, just curious

The fools who got banned shouldve hung around you rhythm and learned something

You always seemed to me as being alot smarter tben the average cookie.