UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Multi-Client Issue

So I'm looking for a way to override the multi-client warning that pops up when you open up another instance of UO, or a way to login to Hybrid without Razor.

Basically I can't connect to Hybrid without Razor (even after changing the login.cfg file to default to the Hybrid server). When I try to open up another version of Razor, I'm unable to actually 'click' on the "Yes" for the multi-client warning due to a giant razor blade being on my screen and Razor not completely loading. Can't minimize or bypass anything from what I've seen.

Any help? FYI my login.cfg looks like below:

;Loginservers for Ultima Online
;Do not edit this file or patching will fail! Always save a backup.
;LoginServer=login.uogamers.com,2593
; Razor Generated Entry
LoginServer=login.uogamers.com,2593

I've also tried keeping it on the default settings and that didn't work either.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Just press enter to confirm, no need to click on Yes. You can do this even with the Razor window blocking it.

http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=38230
please read the entire thread before attempting, i used it on client 7.0.25.7 ONLY for the multi client , because like you i get tired i run 10 accounts every day and dealing with that when they crash is just plain ol stupid after several hours searching the net i found this and tryed, untested the other patchers but the -m works great no more pop up window , it makes a Second client so you can rename your original then name the new one to client.exe and presto hope this helps if a link woulda been here ida found it faster