UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[MP3] Castro's UOGamers Rap

M

Mark

[MP3] Castro's UOGamers Rap

Listen here!

A sexy beat with hot lyrics, Castro delivers a well written piece for our enjoyment. Even those who don't particularly enjoy rap will probably enjoy this.

Be warned, this track contains explicit language.

Armelo

Wanderer
Everytime I listen to it it crashes my internet =( I've tried Mozilla and IE and it crashes them both =(

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
This is amazing. Its hillarious and the beat is awesome, along with the rapping. I am actually compelled to perform sober on me and Bill's next creation

haha

Fatality

Sorceror
Yeah castro, your shit is sick mang :) if you have ANY other raps other than UO aswell, hit me up on AIM : Orphan Hacker

Wrath Child

Sorceror
well hell.. i mostly listen to speed and death metal, not much of a rap person but i listen to this and i have to say very well done.. look forward to hear more from this dude..

Isa

Sorceror
Re: [MP3] Castro's UOGamers Rap

well i see all those years of classical piano lessons have paid off for Castro. ;)
and that IS a joke. what's not a joke is the way he delivers the passion of the game. what a stunning creation scott. i mean that.
Mah