UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Movies you don't like.

Pandacious

Wanderer
Re: Movies you don't like.

jrhather;374317 said:
That is my favorite game of all time and the CGI is the best I've ever seen. eat me doughboy.

I think Dragon Wars had amazing CGI, however it's definately the worst movie I have ever seen. I can't believe I haven't posted it yet.

I don't like Dragon Wars

jrhather

Wanderer

Mister Dank;374076 said:
Fuck anything known as British Comedy in fact.

Their humor is dryer than my freshly sandpapered asshole. Seriously though, I've watched every Monty Python flick out there, end to end, and only laughed a handful of times.

Which is more than I've ever laughed at Dane Cook's shit. Monty Python > Dane Cook < The Flaming Poo Trick

jrhather;374318 said:
I loved the Cube movies...
meh?
300, Crank, Shoot 'em Up....shit story, great violence.

Actually, *SHOCKING MOMENT IN 3, 2, 1!!!* I agree with jrhather about the cube movies, they were great. It was a total mindfuck the entire way through.

I hate Chick Flix. Nothing more to apply to that statement. There is no grey area.
Chick Flix are evil.

monsta

Wanderer

For the record:
-Dane Cook is a a completely unfunny faggot.
-So is Carlos Mencia.
-Anything with a laugh track pisses me off.[/quote]

Then u must be a kid not to think Dane Cook or Carlos Mencia isnt funny Maybe u need to grow up smoke some refer and live ur life

jrhather

Wanderer

Mister Dank;374709 said:
Your sense of humour blows.
No, I just have higher standards.

monsta;374719 said:
Then u must be a kid not to think Dane Cook or Carlos Mencia isnt funny Maybe u need to grow up smoke some refer and live ur life
He's not a kid. He's an adult, with a spine, a set of balls and a very loud mouth. He knows what he likes or doesn't like. I daresay stoned college dropouts that need Ritalin and hack "Latino" comedy thieves don't amuse pbguy.
He is living his life. The way he wants. I imagine this concept confuses your inadequate mind. Give it time.

marcusstone

Sorceror

Both Cook and Mencina are unfunny...
also that other mexican guy who had his own show... George something or other... I watched that show twice, and it was by far the worst show I have ever seen...
I also hate anything star trek, but that's just me...

Mister Dank

Knight

jrhather;374741 said:
No, I just have higher standards.

You like the black knight bit, but not the scene with the rabbit. I fail to see how it is lower quality than the other part, but whatever.

jrhather

Wanderer

Mister Dank;374817 said:
You like the black knight bit, but not the scene with the rabbit. I fail to see how it is lower quality than the other part, but whatever.
I dunno man. Just my sense of humour. The black knight bit reminds me of my PvP days where no matter how hard I killed them, they'd STILL talk shit, they'd STILL call me out and call me a noob, usually while ghosted.
lol then they'd accept my res...and die to a poison.

jrhather

Wanderer

marcusstone;374813 said:
also that other mexican guy who had his own show... George something or other... I watched that show twice, and it was by far the worst show I have ever seen...
Jeri Ryan???

George Lopez btw... same old sitcom shit.

pbguy434

Knight

marcusstone;374813 said:
George Lopez?

uome

Bug Hunter

Well i saw this "Brick" film the other day. Seems there has been a few things said about it here so i thought it was worth a look.
It looks like it was quite a good film alough were they talking in some sort of code? Maybe i would enjoy it more if i could understand it.