UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Move Minax Base!!

Move Minax Base!!

I'd like to propose an idea to move Minax base back to T2A where it originally was, south of Papua. I just attempted to get to our base through the narrow mountain hallway and woohoo "You push something invisible out of the way" and it seems a Tamer is camping with invissed pets, blocking TWO spots so if you walk through one, you cannot walk through the second one. And of course, it's a CoM tamer with 7x mares, as 4 flamestrikes are quite painful when this person says "All Kill." Thanks for hearing me out ..

Afro Man

Wanderer
Fulgore said:
hey! he musta learned that trick from minax!

Lol.. shut up? No, krrios and kakanewbie have been doing that as long as i can remember. We would run in with sigs and the all kill newbs would be hidden there. or in the gm placed house 4 screens away.

JasonU

Wanderer
Send in a team to distract or take out the tamers first.

*Hint - Get a bunch of tamers to run in, reveal and start peacing the pets. Once they are peaced, get to chugging on the heal and refresh pots to push through.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
I have wanted it move to a town all along. So we can have 16 guards stuck in a little cubicle guarding our sigs, just like the CoMunists. So nobody actually has to play. yay!

JasonU

Wanderer
I allways thought Trinsic was an awsome town that is a ghost town. That would be a cool place to put a faction base. There are alot of strategic spots to defend and fight from.

In regards to the faction guard thing, it would be bennificial to the factions community to take a look at the guard system. I know when factions was proposed by the RunUO team they said that it was going to be a exact replica of OSI's model. What may have been overlooked is that there are ALOT more funds available to stack way more guards than what we were used to seeing on OSI. Maybe increasing the cost of guards would balance things out a bit more and promote more active participation in sigil guards and raids.

Without any changes from the development team though, the best solution is to just get organized in taking them out.