UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Move back to brit bank and save this shard.

I've been gone for awhile..... a long while.
But in coming back I've noticed two things. The player base has diminished and everyone is hanging out in Del instead of Brit.

When new players log onto this server, they almost always go to Brit first and what do they see? A dead server.

No one is there, its a ghost town. So I urge you all, please bank sit in Brit. I'll even do it with you on a faction character like the good old times.

Move to Brit, save the shard.
Its that simple.

I've been on UOG on and off for 7 years, I remember when brit bank was thriving, there was always people to chat with, pvp to be had and lots of fun.

As soon as I'm a little less pvp rusty I'll be joining a faction and bank sitting in Brit. In the meantime, I urge everyone to get back to Brit.
Also... Ryan used to make some pretty awesome stuff on top of the brit bank roof. He cant really do that if no one is there.

Bile

Knight
  1. Dismantle Delucia Pond
  2. Use Old Dueling Pits
  3. Remove Delucia from Public Moongate Menu
  4. If all of the above fails horribly, make Delucia another Occlo

SavvyT

Sorceror
You got my support.

the problem is that people go to brit for a few minutes than go right back to del again. The more people who go to brit and STAY there, the more likely this could work

Trevor

Knight
so to support this, i am going to be at the bank giving away 1-2 mill checks randomly plus some other goods like bulk regs and i got 2 skill balls. And if i get drunk enough i may give away some houses

Trevor

Knight
So just letting everyone know i am going to be hiding a book in brit (It wont be impossible to find.) but if you find it you will win A bag of stuff worth at about 1mill (or a 1 mill check) i will tell everyone when i hide it only at brit bank and it will be from now till server wars. The book will read "I love Britain.) And dont try to fake i will be putting something in it that only i will know what it says

Attachments

• BOOK.jpg
    BOOK.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6

Trevor

Knight
Well we can only try
Another leading cause why it moved was someone was afk killing everyone
They should do that at del

What would really change it is if all the people selling stuff would start there macros at brit