UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Moonglow

psz

Administrator
Moonglow + Infiltrators

The rest of Moonglow is done (Fel and Tram)

The Red and Black Solen Infiltrators are spawned outside of Wind. Black in Trammel, Red in Felucca.

Any idea on when the mining area outside of moonglow will be spawned? (Also, any plans on adding a few more forges to places like Delucia and other areas?)

Great job, by the way!

Garret

Sorceror
Greate work =)
The Red and Black Solen Infiltrators are spawned outside of Wind. Black in Trammel, Red in Felucca. << That's my best =]

psz

Administrator
Erik said:
Any idea on when the mining area outside of moonglow will be spawned? (Also, any plans on adding a few more forges to places like Delucia and other areas?)

Great job, by the way!

The entire island is spawned. I'm not sure what you mean by the mining area?

As for Delucia, that was handled by chris based on Atlantic's spawn and decoration. You'll have to wait on his reply :->

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
psz said:
The rest of Moonglow is done (Fel and Tram)

The Red and Black Solen Infiltrators are spawned outside of Wind. Black in Trammel, Red in Felucca.

Sos, wasnt it supposed to be black in felluca and red in trammel. Im not sure, but that's what i thought was on OSI.

psz

Administrator
Yes, it's true.

Fel has black hives, and red Wind. Tram has red hives and black Wind.