UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mook's "get back into pvp" trade!

Mook's "get back into pvp" trade!

I need a HoM, many brsk, interesting weapons (any type).

A totem would probably also interest me.

Horselord x2
Swords of Prosperity
Kasa
Mask of the Lotus (or whatever the hell its called, its an ltot)
Ancient Farmer's Kasa (ltot)
Gloves of the Sun (ltot)
Pilfered winddancer fans (ltot)
13 HCI 13 DCI FC 1 4 fire resist bracelet
Axe of the Heavens
Heart of the Lion x2
Gloves of the Pugilist
5 Million Gold
Berzerker's Maul
Arcane Shield
3x HRSK
CBD
115 Anatomy
48 DI/14 hit harm/10 ssi war axe
donation ethy

Re: Mook's "get back into pvp" trade!

Well sir. I have a pair of War Axes, both of them are exceptionally crafted, and dyed paragon gold, but only one of them I would part with. I can never decide between the two which I would rather use, so if I traded one, that would make life easier. ha

#1.
40 DI
15 SSI
30 Fireball
11 Physical Resist
SC-1

#2.
40 DI
25 SSI
12 HCI
SC-1

I don't even know if I would want to trade either of them, so I'm just throwing this out there.

I'll also have 4-6 BRSK kits in a few days, and will let you know if I feel like trading them also.

Well sir, I'd definitely have to pick numero uno. That's a very attractive piece of metal you have there eby. Is there anything on my list you are interested in? I might have some other things, just put what I could remember off the top of my head.

The Mookington;475451 said:
Well sir, I'd definitely have to pick numero uno. That's a very attractive piece of metal you have there eby. Is there anything on my list you are interested in? I might have some other things, just put what I could remember off the top of my head.

Yeah, most of your stuff fell into the hands of Zen. (Chi at the time) when your brit gate house collapsed. ha.

I'd have to say I'd be interested in gold, any of the ltots, and the Kasa.

I know most of your brsk armor was in that house of yours, but if you had a gorget with 11 LRC, 2 MR, 20+/20+/x/x/x I'd trade it strait up for that.

I also have this No Dachi, also exceptionally crafted, but dyed Zerker Red:

40 DI
20 SSI
10 DCI
7 Physical Resist
SC-1

Meh, it happens. This time I wont let my damn house collapse =/. I got a spot about a screen SE of where my old one was, heh.

On the topic of that gorget, I'll see what I can do. I know I don't have one (all of my armor is gone, barring the few gtots and stuff i stole from my cousin), but I'm going to be using BRSKs soon to rebuild my gear, so if i come across one i'll tell you. In the meantime, please keep me informed if someone else offers nicely on that war axe, i would like the chance to outdo them.

Lippy: let me consider it.

Well, I haven't put it up for trade anywhere else, so if it goes anywhere, it'll probably go to you.

I once traded one of them (Don't remember which) for a +25 Stat to a guildie, but then bought it back shortly thereafter because he wasn't using it, and I still hadn't made up my damn mind. haha.

schwarz

Wanderer

i have one BRSK and this wepon

cresent blade- poison resist 9 hit dispel 28 hit lightning 32 ssi 15 (second abillity mortal strike)

scythe- cold resist 4 fc1 hit dispel 14 hit fireball 38 ssi 15 (first bleed attack second paralyzing blow)

mace- 1.fireball 30 ssi 15 (first concussion blow second disarm) 2. UBWS ssi 30

:)

Malafor

Knight

I got these 4 weapons that im not using.

1# Mace
sc-1
HML34%
SSI20%
PhysDMG100%

2# Maul
sc-1
Hit lightning 44%
Hit Dispel 14%
Fire Resist 8%
PhysDMG10%
FireDMG10%
ColdDMG30%
EnergyDMG50%

#3 Pickaxe
sc-1
Hit Fireball 48%
HLA 18%
Fire Resist 6%
PhysDMG100%

#4 Agapite Kryss
sc-1
DI40%
SSI10%
PhysDMG50%
ColdDMG30%
EnergyDMG 20%

ill stretch my bid to 600k, but no further. Sorry, I dont really have a source of income or i wouldnt mind.

Malafor

Knight

The Mookington;475611 said:
ill stretch my bid to 600k, but no further. Sorry, I dont really have a source of income or i wouldnt mind.

Ok then, Meet me at Umbra bank. My name is Fury.

hellwina

Sorceror

I've got a maul you might be interested in:

Maul
Hit Lightning 36%
Hit Lower Defense 44%
Spell Channeling
Swing Speed Increase 20%