UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mods delete this

Re: mods delete this

Wow, this is actually going to turn into a game. Then again, no one will know what I said because this is going to get deleted.

z0rak

Wanderer

delete this post ONLY if you delete every other post in this thread with the exception of the first post i made asking not to be deleted. got it?

But if they deleted that post, they'd have to consider deleting all deletable posts, with the exception of this post. Now, if this post was to be deleted, all posts on this thread would then most likely deleted and be re-posted in order to maintain a sane post deletion scenario.

what?

Crog

Wanderer

the last two posts made my crog head hurt. please delete them. and please delete this one as well. delete the next one too.

mistara

Sorceror

KillemallCFH;225747 said:
Wow, this is actually going to turn into a game. Then again, no one will know what I said because this is going to get deleted.

oh yea The Delete game (not a simple noww!) GO GO GO !!!

DELETE MINE! I SAID FIRST

This is a very useless post. I hate all races. Put tots back in.

DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE CAPS ARE JUST PLAIN AWESOME.