UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

minor updates 1/19, 1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

minor updates 1/19, 1/17

More misc stuffs. Sorry that it's not specific but I haven't had much sleep and typing things out is boring.

[Drakull]

Knight
Asayre8, just one question. Not that long ago (ok... when I was actively using inscription more than to make a book once in a month) LMC was used with inscription, but last time I tried to make a book the lower mana cost was not taken in consideration. Is that a small "error" that came with an update or it's the way it was supposed to be from a begining?
Thank you.

TheMage

Sorceror
nice about the ronin... I was unprepared. im not a hut camper, i usually try to take on one at a time. now impossible. I died and lost my luck bracelet. It'd be cool to have warnings... or... logs... or... any info at all...

[Drakull]

Knight
Lol... expect the unexpected. And the ronins were just made to work as they are supposed to.... if you were abusing their weakness before, well... your bad. :p
BTW... finally when going to my place I don't just see a bunch of corpses and a lot of people just there fighting for a spot where to cast an ev to kill the ronins.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Drakull said:
Lol... expect the unexpected. And the ronins were just made to work as they are supposed to.... if you were abusing their weakness before, well... your bad. :p

Is not half as bad as he makes it sound, I was there on my warrior and was perfectly able to solo 2 of them at the same time ( and She's not expectacular in the defense department: 6 second heals, 0/0 casting for chiv, 115 mace and an embarrasing 110 Parry, the only good thing going for her is 45 DCI ).

And even then Archers and Tamers are still able to obliterate Ronins with little worry. Only the necros suffered it seems ( liches are not nearly as effective against Ronins anymore ) and maybe the newbies who used to own the room with like 2 gamans or GM skills and GM weapons.

salada

Wanderer
the best about ronins now is that there aren't any necrotards there...the problem is that now nobody is there, and too many for my archer kill alone :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.