UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mindfuck thread

Re: Mindfuck thread

Kaplar;1834690 said:
I agree, but he looked like the Sparta guy, and you just ruined it.
Thats what makes it funny is because it reminded me of the sparta guy, & who cares if its photshopped they're all photoshopped.

kdivers

Knight

Angela Bloodcrow;1834676 said:
I read on the site, that the one that tribal posted, is supposedly a real picture taken from the ammityville horror. They said it was one of the ghosts...

Now im really hoping my fiance gets home soon...

pfft, forget him, you should welcome a REAL man, like me!

also

OMG that last one is gnarly! and the girls in the halloween costumes look like theyre 10.

Its hard for me to see the ones with shadowy figures because i have an LCD screen =[

kdivers

Knight

Binky :);1834753 said:

dotn tell me you arent impressed. what is she, 10? and shes got a friggin 5 incher already? damn, mine didnt hit 5 inches until puberty started

Binky :)

Wanderer

kdivers;1834844 said:
dotn tell me you arent impressed. what is she, 10? and shes got a friggin 5 incher already? damn, mine didnt hit 5 inches until puberty started
Ha Ha thats funny

WiseDevil

Wanderer

damn it Im afraid, I was always afraid of mindfuck pics..damn...if anybody have seen sumthing in the first 2 pics, please describe what did ya see there and how exactly did you felt after that

edit: nvm, I got it