UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax vs. ALL

LVL 5 (Master) - Alchy/Heal

These are all based off of difficulty to kill another template in a 1VS1 scenario. The higher the Level the better your UO Skill must be to kill another template.

Agree or Disagree. Nobody cares this is the truth behind the game.

Alchy/heal is for scrubs who need a crutch.

Droopi

Sorceror
Alchy/heal is for scrubs who need a crutch.

Regardless of your opinion Alchy/Heal is built for the long fight and will be much more difficult to fight someone without the ability to stun and have 4 Seconds of pure ownage. No Alchy/Heal is going to stun/expo/expo-pot/eq death you.

Regardless of your opinion Alchy/Heal is built for the long fight and will be much more difficult to fight someone without the ability to stun and have 4 Seconds of pure ownage. No Alchy/Heal is going to stun/expo/expo-pot/eq death you.

No they will just spam magic arrow so you can't cast anything but magic arrow in return but of course they have healing so it won't do you any good so your best bet is to try and stun them while you have nothing casted (because they are spamming arrow.) and by the time you get explode casted the stun breaks and they can just spam mini heal/gh pot until there bandage kicks in.

Cool story bro.

Droopi

Sorceror
No they will just spam magic arrow so you can't cast anything but magic arrow in return but of course they have healing so it won't do you any good so your best bet is to try and stun them while you have nothing casted (because they are spamming arrow.) and by the time you get explode casted the stun breaks and they can just spam mini heal/gh pot until there bandage kicks in.

Cool story bro.

Great thinking and story Bro!
So you couldnt break them and stun before they MA the entire time? Idk why challenge what has been established. You will never beat a heal/alchy without a timely stun and a large dump. End Of Story. Why create new forum names and holy shit stop with your constant trolling i see you have been going to work trying to LVL Up your forums rank LMFAO!
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?members/164424/
Sterling Archer Wanderer

Do you really have that much to talk about or just forum troll from your phone IRL instead of even playing the game. Pretty shitty that the game has more people talking about it online than people actually playing the game.

Great thinking and story Bro!
So you couldnt break them and stun before they MA the entire time? Idk why challenge what has been established. You will never beat a heal/alchy without a timely stun and a large dump. End Of Story. Why create new forum names and holy shit stop with your constant trolling i see you have been going to work trying to LVL Up your forums rank LMFAO!
Sterling Archer Wanderer
Do you really have that much to talk about or just forum troll from your phone IRL instead of even playing the game. Pretty shitty that the game has more people talking about it online than people actually playing the game.

I can't tell if you're mentally retarded.

Or if you're mentally retarded.

GG

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Im sure mickey has a bunch of different character, just so people don't think he still plays uo... lolol

There's two things I love about this post.

1. The fact you still think I am sterling archer.

2. And that I have been playing hybrid for 4 years (max) and you have been for 10+ years and still use terms like "still plays uo"

Even though you still "play uo"

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
LOL All the names you listed cannot pvp on other templates! Im assuming that if they did they might go to LVL 2 on the PVP scale from dexxer to BOLA Tamer. Lets Rank Templates by skill level so you can understand more.

LVL 1 (Noobie) - Dexxer
LVL 2 (Novice) - Bola Tamer/Stun Tamer
LVL 3 (Journyman) - Heal/Stun
LVL 4 (Expert) - Alchy/Stun
LVL 5 (Master) - Alchy/Heal
LVL 6 (Grandmaster) - Alchy/Scribe or Stun/Scribe

These are all based off of difficulty to kill another template in a 1VS1 scenario. The higher the Level the better your UO Skill must be to kill another template.

Agree or Disagree. Nobody cares this is the truth behind the game.
Leaving out tank mage you can eat dicks faggot

Versace16

Traveler
There's two things I love about this post.

1. The fact you still think I am sterling archer.

2. And that I have been playing hybrid for 4 years (max) and you have been for 10+ years and still use terms like "still plays uo"

Even though you still "play uo"
i73^cimgpsh_orig.png i73^cimgpsh_orig.png
Oh i wonder what Ronda Rousey is doing in Mickeys house...